NBA 13th

Dallas @ Phoenix under 216.5 League: 2-9 under (Av. score 197.2) away dog, no rest off a 20+ ats loss as away 5+ fav. [Dal] (0-1 under this season, and inc. Pho 103-108 Wash, last season with total 213) League: 1-7-2 under (0-10 under this no...av. score 192.9) home 4- fav, 0/1 days rest off a 15+ ats win as away 5+ dog. [Pho] Dallas are 0-14 under (av. total 201.6...av. score 187.7!) after a game in which their DPA was 15+. (ie. Their opp scored 15+ more than the books 'expected') Dallas are also 4-14 under off a loss this season, so it's obvious they do tighten up defensively off a bad performance. The first meeting in Phoenix went to OT, and was just 90-90 in reg, with the total at 212. 1 meeting in Dallas went under this number aswell...the latest (March) was 115-107, but they shot 54.2% and 52.3%, 44 fast break points and 116 points in the paint!!!...so crazy numbers. Phoenix shot 57% last game @ Sac, but had just 8 fast break points and 38 PIP, so there were a LOT of jump shots dropping. Phoenix love to run, but both teams can play solid D, which I think Dallas will be focused on in this game.

Re: NBA 13th Hey TazaD.. with you again on this. Any views on the strange scores popping up affecting the results recently? Me thinks teams at end-of-season not trying hard.. or playing care-free cos they have nothing to play for? Or just sh!t luck? Anyways.. good luck to you and me for tonight :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.