Basketball Euroleague 12-13th April

Some great matches IMO tonight and tomorrow, just read the teams which will play, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Macabi Tel Aviv, Panathinaikos and Olympiakos. The matches are the following Panathinaikos - TAU Barca- Real M Macabi - Oly these will be the 3rd and decisive game before Final Four, the 3 winners will join CSKA Moscow in Praguy for the Final Four. Panathinaikos - TAU Panathinaikos is on tremendous form after being 0-3 down in the second group phase and since then has made some good matches and won the Greek Cup and 1st place in Greek regular season. Panathinaikos did their 4th Sold out in a row vs TAU tonight (20 000 fans expected), an amazing record for a sport such as basketball. After beating their main opponent Olympiakos in domestic league Pana players are strongly confident of theirselves and will do anything to prove it. Pana doesnt face any injury problems. TAU lost in their last visit to Athens a week ago, but this time their Center Drobnjak travelled with em and will play. This way TAU's front line becomes very dangerous for Pana, a team which is mainly based on shor guards. Nevertheless i think this will be a hell of a game to watch and will be decided on Pana percentage in 3pointers, rebounds, and 5-6 minutes of tight defencing by each team. Both teams dont have much to hide since its the 7th time they meet in the past 1 year. Having confidence in Pana players champion spirits and the 20 000 fans i will go for Pana. Pana to beat with -6.5 points handicap @ 1.75

Re: Basketball Euroleague 12-13th April Barcelona - Real Madrid Third game of the 1/4 finals between Barca and Real. Each teams won their home games. But Barca was more convincing in first match at home when they won with +14. And now they will have to repeat the same result. To win of course, and I think they are very capable to do so and cover the -5.5 handicap. Ok, Real won in their recent league match in Barca, but it's gona be different now. In Spanish league Barca can afford to loose now and then coz they are first and Real isn't in some great situation, so that loss was due to pure motivational factor if you ask me. Simply Real was more fired up for it. I just can't see Real wining in Barca in this decisive match. No way. To win two times in Barca in 5 days? Hell no.. I'm on Barca here to win and cover the -5.5 handicap, [email protected]. High stakes. And also Barca just to win, [email protected]. Max stakes. GL~

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.