Team Pink's messageboard

Penelopeys

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Pink's messageboard 4th out of 4 for me.:$ but i've got my excuses.:unsure outdrawn with a flush took me really low on chips. then after scraping back some more and the blinds getting high, my all-in with A-8 was called by Lars with A-10.:cry i think our captain should have thought twice before letting her brother play for a rival team.Doh!.:tongue2 :lol

Re: Team Pink's messageboard Hello fabulous Pink's Thanks for a great job last night on your games... think we did well, and we are now in 3rd position with 25 points. An average of 2,77 points a game... not bad, not bad... above middle... :D But we will get better!!! :nana We are now used to the 5 player stt, and the blindstructure...But we can't win these without playing fearless... Sitting tight...waiting... won't bring you far with that blind structure... they will eat you alive!!! So get in there... and play your cards... and remember... your cards are worth more with only 5 players, and 10 cards out in each hand :ok ...just my opinion... ;) Come on you PINK's :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Team Pink's messageboard

Pene is leading the way .... All hail!!!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Follow me people... I will turn stones into bread and water into wine... :lol Anything for my brave pink players :ok

Re: Team Pink's messageboard For mighty Pene we march ! :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Follow me people... I will turn stones into bread and water into wine... :lol Anything for my brave pink players :ok

Re: Team Pink's messageboard

Aye Aye captain, but can we do it this month please, we have the lowest message board on the forum! Can you please stop tucking in and concentrate on stitching up - the ROTW need inspiration from our glorious leader. No words of wisdom for days - you could be facing a mutiny:( :( :( :(

Re: Team Pink's messageboard I am here guys... almost... We are having a huge gallafest at school tonight... I set the whole thing up...and the kids dance the night away in their fabulous galla clothes... :nana Just needed a couple of moment to my self now... after having danced with 30 teens... jeeeeez... I feel OLD ;) BUT... Pinks... we will make it...don't worry... I don't :clap :clap