Virgin Poker Freerolls

morlspin

header.gif1.gif2.gif The reward revolution is here – You can now earn V-points for every hand played at Virgin Poker. We’ve devised a scheme to suit players of every level, so you’ll all benefit from V-points whether you earn enough for a trip to Vegas or a shopping spree at Virgin Megastore. You can now login to the Player Zone to check your points balance and redeem points for cash, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles, Virgin Vouchers or donate points to Virgin Unite – What’s more if you donate your points to Virgin Unite we promise to match your donation too. This is just the tip of the iceberg as we’ll be adding to and growing the V-points scheme to offer as much as possible to players of every level. We’ll also be running a weekly 100,000 point freeroll on Sundays starting this Sunday at 7.30pm. Be there and give your V-points a boost! For all your loyalty needs and further info, click here If you have any questions please drop us a line at [email protected]. Thank you, The Virgin Poker team. footer.gif

Re: Virgin Poker Freerolls morl - BIG news coming from Paul on this - probably tonight (in the newsletter)...... Strongly suggest people wait 24 hours before doing anything (or you will probably have to redownload the software later.....) Watch your in boxes for the PL Newsletter ;)

Re: Virgin Poker Freerolls Out in 15th - only top 8 win V-points. Got annoying towards the end - lost final hand Asuited to 33 (and an earlier hand to the same pair), and every time I folded any 6 two would come on the flop :wall Good Luck to sharpe and jolly who are both still in :hope ooops, jolly gone in 14th whilst I was writing this :(

Re: Virgin Poker Freerolls I went out FIRST HAND in this beaten by a fellow PL'er - Sharpe1ne I got dealt KJo and raised 180 chips and flopped J,J,10 I checked hoping for a raise and thats exactly what happened.. I forced him all in ASAP and he turned over KQo........ Rivered a 9 :lol:lol:lol Out first hand and STILL only the second worst PL'er as Morls went out before me :loon:loon:loon

Re: Virgin Poker Freerolls Sorry frisky but if you saw my next one you would have sobbed. 65 suited. raise to 300 by one player then all in by caller no.2.Went to fold and hit call(doh) other called No.1 had AJ and No.2 AQ. flop Kh 3c Jd(at this stage major doh) turn 4c river 9c.Boy what abuse I got.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...