Mlb 10/4

SportMLB
EventLos Angeles Dodgers (Perez) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (Duke)
SelectionPittsburgh (Duke) -1.5
Strength10/10
Date10/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.74 (Back)
ReasoningPittsburgh finally got there 1st win last time out and now coming home I think they can pick up some momentum. With Duke back on the mound, this is a great chance for them. In his first outing he gave up 2 runs in 6 innings and looks to be in the form he had last season. He was strong at home last season and picked up a win against the Dodgers. Pittsburgh have been getting men on bases and scoring a few runs in all matches this season so there hitting is fine, they just need to perform a little better in tight situations. Perez looked dreadful in his first outing against Atlanta, giving up 7 runs in just 3 innings. I think Pittsburgh will be able to score a few in this one, and Duke should see them pick up the victory.

Re: Mlb 10/4

SportMLB
EventMilwaukee Brewers (Okha) @ St Louis Cardinals (Mulder)
SelectionSt Louis (Mulder) -1.5
Strength10/10
Date10/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 2.35 (Back)
ReasoningSo the Brewers have started 5-1 but at home to Pittsburgh and Arizona is a lot different to away @ St Louis. Also feel they were lucky in some of those games, especially against the Pirates. They are coming off there only loss, 7-0 against the D-backs and I can see them taking a beating here. 5-1 is very flattering and I don't think it will be long before they are back to .500. Okha won a pitching battle in his only start this season against Duke, but the Pirates left a lot of guys on bases and it could easily have been a beating. I don't think he's a great pitcher and might struggle here. St Louis is 3-3 but coming off a sweep from the Cubs which will be very annoying and they will look to get back on track in there first home game in there new stadium. Mulder is class, he pitched 7 innings giving up 3 runs against Phili in his first start, and I look for him to be much sharper tonight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.