Mastering the Long losing run.

Guest fender2004

Guest fender2004

It doesn't matter what you bet on, until you understand the average losing limit of that game you'll never exploit its full potential. For example you may toss a coin ten times at odds of 50/50. And it may land on heads 10 times. Now take a sport like basketball. What are the chances of a top team like the L.A lakers losing 10 games in a row, even with a handicap against them. Which with most bookmakers will give you 1.90 almost even money ? If more people aplied this simple logic, the bookmakers would get their arses kicked far more frequently. It is the same with horse racing. Take the first two races of the day, and see what is the average number of days without the favourite winning. I can tell you it's 4 days. So if you were to simply wait 3 days without a favourite winning the first two races then started betting on favourites using a staking plan, you'll win.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fender2004

Re: Mastering the Long losing run. continued--- I have spent hundreds of hours wading through years of results to learn this simple but extremely important fact. My particular game is greyhound racing. I have a dream situation coming up. That is the most reliable trap (trap 4) has just gone 14 days in the days first race (the 11.26 am) without winning. And it's also 13 days without winning in the second race of the day (the 11.34 am) Now the reason I am excited is this. At least one of those two will not make it to 18 days. That means basically in the next 3 or 4 days I am gauranteed a winner anything from odds of 2/1 to 7/1. Of course you'll say nothing is gauanteed in gambling. Well any doubters are welcome to watch trap 4 in the first 2 races over the next 3-4 days and see for yourself. So reliable are traps 3 & 4 at coming out between days 14-19. That for every 10 that fall into this zone 9 will stay in that zone. It's the closest thing to gauranteed I have ever found in gambling. And it works simply because it is mastering the ONE THING THAT DESTROYS MOST GAMBLERS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE LONG LOSING *RUN*. I could patent this system and sell it for money, because I know it definately works. But I don't need to because I will make plenty of money from it in the years to come. I also know human nature being what it is, most people won't even bother to check it out for themselves. It is like a good friend of mine said to me once, people simply won't believe they can get a winning system without paying large sums of money for it, and even then it usually turns out to be a scam. Where the only person making any money, is the person selling the system. I offer the Timeline System to any interested FOR NOTHING. Because (a) I know it works & (b) Very few if any will even bother to check it out for themselves. Instead they will continue to let their hearts rule their heads & make the bookies even richer...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.