Mlb -6/4

Baltimore is starting with Benson..and i think they will be again win...Baltimore(66 %) and Pscore 8-5... Baltimore 1,62 10/10 @Bet365 Over 9 1,80 10/10 @Bet365 other team minnesota ..Minnesota and Silva..hmm..ok I think minnesota but hard game waiting us...Pscore minnesota 7-5..Why not? minnesota(59 %) wins 2,15 8/10 @Bet365 Over 9 2,00 8/10 @Bet365 and Cincinatti...Cincinnatti may be win..and also must win.. Cincinnatti (68 %) wins but Pscore 6-5...I hope.. Cincinnatti 1,74 8/10 @Bet365 Over 1,83 8/10 @Bet365 St.Louis..St Louis..I don't know..I can't know..i think St Louis and Marquis wins..but istatistics say St louis win with 57 %..Pscore may be 5-4 for St louis.. other games later..

Re: Mlb -6/4 David Bell did his usual last night to tie it up, ripped Mulder for two more RBIs with the shot in the 7th, not sure if Mulder represents Bell's highest "strike rate", but it has to be close. Jason loading the bases in the 9th doesn't make one feel too comfy either. Phil will really want to win this in order to preserve something, Cards may be already thinking about the Cubs, which will prove to be a lot more of a challenge on Friday. Lidle has a dramatic difference in ERA between day and night games. 3.87 v 5.86 and Marquis has had a solid spring to come into this game. Think it'll be a no bet for me, I'd give Phil +1.5 but at 1.6 it doesn't represent any value, unders looks like it's pretty solid but @ 1.7 doesn't really interest me either.

Re: Mlb -6/4

SportMLB
EventATL @ SF - 9.35pm(UK)
SelectionATL to win
Strength8/10
Date06/04/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningSosa last year went 13-3 with a 2.55 ERA. He had a .813 winning percentage which lead the National League. In 5 afternoon games last year he went 3-0 with an ERA of 1.66. He's only pitched 7 1/2 innings against the Giants in his career but during these only gave up 1 earned run. On the road last year he went 9-0. The ATL offense has been hot so far managing 23 runs and 34 hits in three games against the Dodgers. Andruw Jones has stood out the most hitting .364 with a homer and 7 RBI. Lowry ended the season well for SF last year with a 5-0 record and 0.69ERA during August His season recordthough read 13-13,3.78. Giants will be wanting to improve on their home record last year which was a poor 37-44, the first time theyd had a losing home record since 1996. VERDICT - Atlantas offense will have too much for the Giants.
I really cant believe the price on this one and dont see why ATL are the dogs.

#TeamRtgPWDLFADifPts
30SF14700000000-2
Home stats
18Atlanta16363201242314
Away Stats Streak table
San FrALAWHLHW
AtlantaALHWAWAL
AL:Away lost AW:Away Win HL:Home lost HW:Home Win
Home TeamAway TeamH%D%A%C%VerdictPScoreTotalUnder/Over
San FrAtlanta2815566426:713Over 8.5

Re: Mlb -6/4 Totally agree on Atlanta WFTE:ok

SportMLB
EventAtlanta Braves (Sosa) @ San Francisco Giants (Lowry)
SelectionAtlanta (Sosa)
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningAltanta are coming off a great series win against the Dodgers and I think they're better than a lot of teams expected. Sosa kicked ass in his first season in Atlanta with a 2.55 ERA and a 13-3 record. Hopefully he can get off to a solid start this season against a pretty weak Giants offense. Atlantas bullepen has already been tested a lot this season pitching 14 innings in 3 games. The stats aren't great onceding 8 runs and an ERA of 4.5 but a lot of that is down to an awful 0.2 innings from Boyer conceding 3 runs. Hopefully the bullpen will be getting sharper and can keep it tight as Atlanta already have a lot of practice in tight matches. Lowrt is on the mound for the Giants and whilst he is pretty solid with a 3.78 and 3.82 ERA in his two seasons in the big league. But he has lost both of his starts against Atlanta, giving up 4 runs in each effort, I think the big Atlanta offense can get hold of him early on. That brings us to the Giants bullpen, who haven't had to do much so far this season, only pitching 3.2 innings in 2 games. They've done alright but I think they'll have more work to do today and could well be exposed. Also it is Bonds first game since the 'stuff', and I think he'll be kept quiet.

Re: Mlb -6/4 spooky this.....we're all on :eek :eek :eek My 1st MLB bet of the season tonight............. Atlanta to beat San Francisco at 2.10 @stan james Cant really add much to this can I on top of what we've all said, just cannot understand the prices when its become quite apparant that Sosa is a superior pitcher to Lowry and Atlanta have a more powerful line up than the Giants, a very strange price and one that is pure value :)

Sport MLB
Event Oakland (Loazia) v Seattle (Meche)
Selection Oakland
Strength 8/10
Date 06/04/2006
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning Meche has endured an injury this spring that has slowed his spring routine, Loazia was thumped in the World Classic to the eventual champions Japan.

Loazia has been looking forward to the season start, and after getting sick after the Classic has appeared to be settling in well with the A's.

On the pitching front I see this as a pretty even game, however when you look at the season so far, the A's have just taken 2 out of 3 from the Yankees.

The A's bullpen hasn't allowed a run since opening day, where as in the same time period Seattle has allowed 7.

The A's has shown that in the past two games that it can take advantage of chances the pitching staff allows, and I see a lot more chances from the Seattle than I do the A's.

Re: Mlb -6/4 Current bank 990pts. Im going for St Louis -1.5 @ 2.3 100 points single. Just feel they have the better form.Not much between the two pitchers, though Marquis does have more potential.ABREU bats only 0.56 against marquis. The extra power of the St Louis bats are very likely to get to Lidle.

Sport MLB
Event Atlanta Braves (Sosa) @ San Francisco Giants (Lowry)
Selection Atlanta
Strength 10/10
Date 06/04/2006
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Sosa ended the season hot last year, and faired well in day games. (+ everything mentioned above)

Atlanta has shown over its first series that it can score runs and in April there is a good chance to score runs against Lowry. Lowry has an ERA of 6.23 in 6 games in April, which appears to be a slow starter.

Including the last game of the Cactus League the giants have yet to score more than three runs. Atlanta has scored an average over 7 runs per game in the last series.

Re: Mlb -6/4 Washington (Ortiz) v Ny Mets (Martinez) -1.5 - 10pts @ 1.93 Washington needed a miracle to cover the run line (yeah, and win) yesterday. I don't see them doing that twice in a row. I'm backing this game pretty much because of Martinez, he should be healthy enough to give 6 value innings, and the Mets bullpen won't want to let Pedro down.

SportMLB
EventPittsburgh Pirates (Snell) @ Cincinatti Reds (Claussen)
SelectionCincinatti (Claussen)
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.76 (Back)
ReasoningThe Pirates are awful. They couldn't even get the job done with Duke pitching and bases loaded in the 9th - now they are 0-3 and I don't see it getting much better. Now they have Snell who is a reliever pitching, he had an ERA over 5 last season and I really can't see him getting there first victory this season. Also there bullpen is struggling with an ERA of 9.72 in 8.1 innings in the first 3 matches. The Reds look OK, and after going 1-1 against the Cubs and hitting really well they should be up for this. Claussen is an average pitcher, hopefully he'll make a solid start, but I'm backing more on the hitting of Cincinatti to get the job done here.

SportMLB
EventWashington Nationals (Ortiz) @ NY Mets (Martinez)
SelectionOVER 8
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningNot sure Martinez is ready for this, he's still struggling with a toe injury and has flu. They need him to last a long time as I don't think the bullepen will be able to keep it tight. I don't like Ortiz, his ERA tends to be over 5, and in his first start for the Nationals I think he will be hit up. In the 3rd game of the series I can see there being some runs, especially with Washington seeing a good chance to hit up Martinez, and it should go over.

SportMLB
EventOakland Athletics (Loaiza) @ Seattle Mariners (Meche)
SelectionOVER 8.5
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.92 (Back)
ReasoningThe old man Loaiza gets his first start for Oakland tonight and I don't really fancy him for a good one. He struggled early in spring training, improved at the end but I don't think he'll last too long. The top of the Seattle line up Ichiro Suzuki, Jose Lopez and Raul Ibanez - are a combined 17-for-41 (.415) against him. They've all started the season in good form and I think they can do some damage. Meche for Seattle isn't great, his ERA is over 5 for the past two seasons. Both teams have started the season scoring quite a few runs, and I expect that to continue tonight.

SportMLB
EventDET(Robertson) @ TEX(Dickey)
SelectionOver 10.5 runs
Strength8/10
Date07/04/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningTEX is a hitters park when the wind is right. Robertson had a 7-16 record lasyt year with a 4.48 ERA. During Spring training he gave up 42 hits in 27.2 innings , gaining a 1-2 record and 4.55 ERA over seven games. Dickey went 1-2,6.67 last year before getting injured. He spent most of the summer in AAA trying out a knuckleball. In Sept he made 4 starts using it resulting in a 1-1, 6.26 ERA. The nitty gritty is both thesepitchers pretty much suck and in a parl like Texas that means runs.