NY Islanders - NY Rangers.. I think this will be easy match for NY Rangers..Ny Rangers (60 %) and PScore 4-2 I'll buy it over 1,33 @GB(yea rate is sooo low) Second game Atlanta - Tampa Bay ... But prices not currently available...I think Tampa Bay(54 %) wins..and have a little risk..Pscore 3-4 Other games seems h2h and will be enough hardly night for prediction..

Re: Nhl 6/4 Still waiting fo rthe odds to bulk up on betfiar, but I've got the following; Montreal @ Ottawa Ottawa had a big scoring game last night, but I do not expect this to be the case tonight. I am going for the under 6.5 goals. H2H this score is 5-1 Under. Also think Montreal could win this, but will decide later if I am to bet - they are on good form and need a win, where as Ottawa were poor last night and are giving away too many penalties. Ottawa lead the H2H 4-2 this season and Montreal will be around 3....Might be value San Jose @ LA San Jose are a massive 7-1 H2H this season and are on ok form (5-4-1). LA are 4-6 L10. San Jose are slightly hit and miss - but thet will be around 2 and this will be good value IMO.

Re: Nhl 6/4

TeamRtgPWDLFADifPts
Montreal1713371710101171021546
Home stats for Montreal
1Ottawa160239217111421063650
Away stats for Ottawa Montreal Streak Table
ADALAWHWHLHLHLAWALHWHW
A:Away L:Lost H:Home W:Win Ottawa Streak Table
AWALAWAWHWADHWAWHWAW
A:Away L:Lost H:Home W:Win H2H 4:1 4:3 OT 2:4 0:3 (Montreal home team)

Re: Nhl 6/4 Home Stats

#TeamRtgPWDLFADifPts
14Los Angeles14943820612117110741
Away Stats
15San Jose166238101018111124-1342
Streak table For LA(Last 10)
HWHWADALADALHLHLHWHL
For San Jose(Last 10)
HDHWHWHDHWAWALAWADAL
H2H 3:4 OT 4:3 4:5 3:5

Re: Nhl 6/4 netadmin - please - can you post the above stats in a helpful way? This way not only is difficult to follow due to broken format of tables, but tells you nothing - just choose what is relevant and post it in a write-up. Anyone can look up those stats (and most NHL punters here are well aware of them) so no need to repost loads of more or less irrelevant figures in here. Even the streaks as such are difficult to follow (and there is also no such thing as a draw-tie in NHL these days, if you are not talking about regulation results) Thanks;)

NY Islanders - NY Rangers.. I think this will be easy match for NY Rangers..Ny Rangers (60 %) and PScore 4-2 I'll buy it over 1,33 @GB(yea rate is sooo low)
One thing to consider here - NYR have already qualified for the playoffs while NYI are already eliminated - ie this game is completely meaningless for both teams. Wouldn't risk going for a very low priced result here. Rather the over which has been a money-maker in this fixture (but is also way too low)

One thing to consider here - NYR have already qualified for the playoffs while NYI are already eliminated - ie this game is completely meaningless for both teams. Wouldn't risk going for a very low priced result here. Rather the over which has been a money-maker in this fixture (but is also way too low)
I agree, NYR are obviously better than NYI however these matches are physical, plenty of fights, love em, and will be a tight match. Islanders almost beat my team Toronto last night, and by the sounds of things could have done so, but didnt have that killer edge infront of goal. Yashin, the annoying rat, may pop up to worry the Rangers tonight. Islanders (+1.5) @ 1.91 (sportingodds) is the bet for me here.

Re: Nhl 6/4 TB vs Atlanta is a crucial game tonight, this will be an evenly fought game. Either side of the playoff line, both will be looking to dent the others chances. Ihink there is value in the Thrashers, Hosssa scoring 2 in their game last night, hopefully he'll get in his rhythm early in the game tonight Atlanta @ 2.45 (sportingodds) Other games i famcy Anaheim @ 1.74 (sportingodds) Kings @ 1.87 (sportingodds) Im off out tonight now, so good luck with everyones bets, sorry about the short write ups! :ok

TB vs Atlanta is a crucial game tonight, this will be an evenly fought game. Either side of the playoff line, both will be looking to dent the others chances. Ihink there is value in the Thrashers, Hosssa scoring 2 in their game last night, hopefully he'll get in his rhythm early in the game tonight Atlanta @ 2.45 (sportingodds)
Agree - @ the prices;)

I very much agree with this. Rangers qualifyied in their last game and it's possible that their reaction may be to feel relieved. Also this is local rivaly where home advantage isn't that big. It's also true that Islanders are out already, but if they get spark to some game I quess this would be it. I think laying Rangers (at regulation) @ 1,64 @ Betfair, (2 pts) would be valuable bet.

TB vs Atlanta is a crucial game tonight, this will be an evenly fought game. Either side of the playoff line, both will be looking to dent the others chances. Ihink there is value in the Thrashers, Hosssa scoring 2 in their game last night, hopefully he'll get in his rhythm early in the game tonight Atlanta @ 2.45 (sportingodds)
I agree that it's look like tasty ml odd. Anyway Tampa has been very consistent team at home 22-12-2 and also their L10 are 6-3-1. Also Tampa got Modin and Boyle back on line up at Monday and Kubina is expected to be back today. Looks like this game is showing a very big role to Tampa (of course) and we saw last season that they can handle the pressure. And above all I've trusted Atlanta during whole season (I even have some bets for them to win Stanley Cup??:eek ) and they have let me down game after game so i don't have any courage to back them anymore... But I'm not betting the opposite either so GL with that bet. :ok

I agree that it's look like tasty ml odd. Anyway Tampa has been very consistent team at home 22-12-2 and also their L10 are 6-3-1. Also Tampa got Modin and Boyle back on line up at Monday and Kubina is expected to be back today. Looks like this game is showing a very big role to Tampa (of course) and we saw last season that they can handle the pressure. And above all I've trusted Atlanta during whole season (I even have some bets for them to win Stanley Cup??:eek ) and they have let me down game after game so i don't have any courage to back them anymore... But I'm not betting the opposite either so GL with that bet. :ok
Thanks its sure to be a cracker i think, must go now, haha! Good luck tonight chaps! :)

Re: Nhl 6/4 Minnesota looked bad against Detroit at Sunday eventhough they only lost 3-2. After that they hardly won lowly Blues at ot. To me they looked like they don't have anything to play, which is actually true. Feels like they are just playing through their last 6 games. Edmonton on the other hand has still much to play and they just crashed Phoenix 7-1 in their last game. Beside Oilers has played better away as at home and are good away team. Oilers to beat Minny (at regulation)@ 2,6 @ Betfair

Tulenos, may be screnshot for stats..ok?
netadmin - I don't think we need only statistical posts, rahter what you make of the stats, ie. I'd recommend to look at what people post, eg Mixer
Tampa has been very consistent team at home 22-12-2 and also their L10 are 6-3-1.
as a part of the whole write-up. I use the stats very often as well, but lets make it understandable why you choose those stats (and eligible as well). TBH, your Mtl and LAK games stats don't lead to anything if you're not gonna use them, leave them alone. Again, there are loads of stat sites and most punters, esp. the ones betting on US sports, kow where to find them. An example - how would you like a page-long post with stats taken from statfox or any other service site?

Re: Nhl 6/4 YTD 56-68-1, +3.57 pts, +1.91% Amazed myself I'm still in profit even after a horrendous run of results since the New Year. One more go at it. Two plays. SJS (ML) to bt LAK @ 2.03 - 2 PTS *Pinnacle* OK, the Sharks everything to play for, just above the qualification line and with a positive record in L10 (6-3-1), LAK still in it as well, but in in the best of veins of form - 4-6 L10. Moreover, SJS are off two good wins, LAK off a loss. SJS also 4-1-1 @ LA this season and 10-1-1 overall L3 seasons. The H2hs and the momentum are on their side. Edm (ML) to MINNIE @ 2.10 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* A similar situation to the SJS game, but Minnesota are nursing just a hope to make the cut. Edmonton in a better vein of form (5-3-2 L10). MInnie slumping (4-6 L10), even the won ones are close and they are playing terrible hockey. Edmonton are flying, on the other hand. Edm 4-2-1 @ Edm L3 seasons and 9-3-1 @ Minn since 96. Edmonton are on level with SJS and have a game in hand over the two teams just below the qualification line, but still need to win as many games as possible and are standing a great chance tonight.

Re: Nhl 6/4 Tuleneos, or anyone else for that matter!! I am currently betting with a bookie and laying with betfair in order to hopefully(!) transfer winnings from the bookie to betfair.... Anyway, I came across a situation that may interest you, cos it seems like it could be a nice bet. I however know very little about ice-hockey so this is why I'm here looking for your advice. Take for example tonights match between the Canadiens and the Senators. I want to back under 6.5 with my bookie and lay 6.5 on betfair because I think it may be over 6.5 goals tonight. Anyway my bookie is only offering under or over 6 goals, not 6.5. So I've placed the following bets..... Lay Under 6.5 on Betfair @ 1.69 - 31 points Back under 6 @ 2 - 22 points This will leave me with the following potential winnings/loses 0-5 goals + 0 points 6 goals -22 points (loss) 7 goals or more +8 (profit) Do you think if i did something like this on every game I would make profit? Basically, what are the chances of a game finishing with exactly 6 goals? Thanks for any help! Col

Do you think if i did something like this on every game I would make profit? Basically, what are the chances of a game finishing with exactly 6 goals? Thanks for any help!
It's pretty difficult, I'm not keeping the stats of this kind this season, but have a spreadsheet tracking -/+/= for the last season (where = means exactly six goals. Basically there are more goals scored this season, but the spreadsheet may well have some relevance. I'd say one in four/five games finished on exactly six goals (in regualtion, which is really important as one more goal can be scored in OT/SO, but betfair markets for total goals is for regualtion only - you need to be sure if you're betting on the same market). PM me you're email addy and I'll send you a copy. Or you can email me @ tulenos at punterslounge dot com.;)

Re: Nhl 6/4 I just got out of bed and checked the results from last night and to my delight I saw that none of the games I was betting on ended with exactly 6 goals. Three were under 6 and one was 7 or over so no outright losing bets, three wins and one break even. On all four of the matches I placed bets of 50 points on under 6 goals and layed 50 points on their being under 6.5 goals. Profit from last night 57.12 points! I'll have another go at it tonight! I can go into specifics from my bets last night if anyone is interested....

I just got out of bed and checked the results from last night and to my delight I saw that none of the games I was betting on ended with exactly 6 goals. Three were under 6 and one was 7 or over so no outright losing bets, three wins and one break even. On all four of the matches I placed bets of 50 points on under 6 goals and layed 50 points on their being under 6.5 goals. Profit from last night 57.12 points! I'll have another go at it tonight! I can go into specifics from my bets last night if anyone is interested....
:clap :clap well done mate, yea go on then...i'll have a listen