** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rays Aintree Thoughts

Hi; Not really time for much text I`m afraid but here goes. 2.00 This does look a match between My Way De Solzen and Mighty Man. My Way De Solzen ticks all the boxes for me and I really can`t find a negative looking at the trends for the race. Already beat MM albeit dissimilar track at Chelt and MM receives 4 lb weight allowance. Hopefully will run tactically the same way as Chelt in which case I would expect the same result. (Well my reasoning of a match was correct and a pity went for the wrong one. In hindsight the obvious thing to do was put on the reverse forecast which paid £6.70 but as stipulated MWDS needs to go down as a loser) Christ look at the time so will will just have to put up selections. 2.35 Ain Beef Or Salmon Unlike Chelt this track will suit. (Pity his jumping didn`t stand up) 3.10 I expect a small surprise here and tentatively would put up Turko. POooh. 3.45 The top few in the betting all have some negatives for me and as an outsider I would put up Sikander A Azam which has run well in the race previously although a bit long in the tooth still running consistently. More pooh 4.20 Assessing the race and trends I would put up Arthur Moore`s Mansony which looks laid out for the race. More pooh 4.55 In this race the horse I expect to come out on top is Natal. Hoorah winner 7/2. 5.30 I have no ideas at all apart from no bet and this is a newish race. I do not like Ameretto Rose at the head of the market due to Henderson`s abysmal record at Aintree. Winning lay. See what happens but a cracking card.

Re: Rays Aintree Thoughts I have looked at the card very closely and I would strongly suggest that in the 2.15 Voy Por Ustedes looks nailed on. I simply cannot find any weakness and think if he jumps round he will win. Any odds against should be snapped up. A big bet. In the 2.50 I see 2 candidates with good chances in a competitive race. The 2 I like are Asian Maze and last years winner Al Eile. With todays conditions I fancy the proven stamina of Asian Maze to come out on top although Al Eile should not mind the condtions but I give AM the edge on stamina and with course form over further earns my vote. In the 3.25 the 2 I like the look of are Refinement but definitely too short at 7/2 and I prefer Hordago at 10/1. Its 2nd in the Pertemps Final which is a key race supplying 3 winnners in last decade looks interesting and informative. The horse is longer than forecast odds but I really do not see any reason why this should be the case. See what happens. Good luck all.