New Poker room in Bristol...

jeffster

Re: New Poker room in Bristol... Yeah but, no but, yeah but, I IS from Knowle West.... Well OK, Inns Court, but same difference, innit :loon:loon:loon Reminds me of a funny story, well, mildly funny.... I was in the Greenhouse (Fomerly College Tavern) a while back, chatting to a nice young laydee....She asked where I worked, told her I was a Supply Chain Analyst at Somerfield and had been for 7 years....Then, she asks where I am from...I tell her Inns Court...To which she replies "Fcuk me ! You live in Inns Court, and you have a JOB and WORK for a living ?!?" No doubt, this will mean sod all to anyone else, but Rose will know what I mean :):)

'ere. Muss ee talk to me like that? I speaks proper I have you know' date=' I is from Redland, not Knowle West!:D[/quote']

Re: New Poker room in Bristol... PMSL :loon No offence taken, Rose... Anyway, why should you be any different ? Most Bristolians extract the urine about 'Westers, Inns Court, Withywood, 'artcliffe, Southmead and Lawrence Weston :loon Naturally, being a poker player from Inns Court, I am a cut above the local rabble, as all they can play is snap :rollin