Nhl 1/4

Had 2 50% strike rates in a row. Hopefull will go over this tonight! Buffalo @ Toronto The over in this fixture is 4-1, and there have been some big scores including an 8-4! Value on the over 6.5 @ 2.22. Looks to be a great bet. Carolina @ Atlanta Atlanta are battling for a playoof place and Carolina won the SE division last night, and have a playoff place. I think that Atl will win this, as Carolina will not be totally focused after last night, and they will not exactly be 100% focused IMO. Regardless of this Atl are playing quite well anyway and are 6-4, and Carolina are 5-4-1. Atlanta ML @ 1.76 is the bet. Dallas @ LA Dallas are a good team, but already have a playoff spot. LA still have it all to play for. Dallas are on a good run, and LA aren't, but I think this can be turned around tonight. LA are 5-2 over Dallas this season, so they are obviously a bit of a 'bogey' team for Dallas, and have home ice. LA ML @ 2.2 seems like a good bet. I also fancy the over 5.5 @ around 1.71. The over head to head is 4-3, and there have been some big scores between the teams, and any under has gone to 5 goals. Pheonix @ San Jose San Jose really need the win here. But Pheonix are 5-1 H2H this season, and are on quite good form (6-4). San Jose are 6-3-1 and are very good at home, but Pheonix @ 3 is just too big a price considering they won there 2 nights ago 5-2!!!

Re: Nhl 1/4 Gonna take a couple of long odds bet tonight: I like your over in the TO match but I'm also gonna go with the Leafs in this one, Buffalo's position is not gonna change in the standings ( barring major win/loss streaks ) and TO is in a must win situation, after losing back-to-back games against Montreal the Leafs have impressed me mightily by bouncing back with 2 wins on the road in tough arena's to win in ( Philly + NJ ) and I like their chances tonight. I'm gonna take a risk and go with the -1.5 @ 3.30. Buffalo have slowed down a lot as they have had a playoff spot sewn up for virtually 2 months, and as such have lost 7 of their last 8 after winning 8 straight, their only win in the last 2 weeks has been against the lowly Bruins. I really think TO can get at them early and if that happens then they can cover the handicap, I admit that the Sabres have virtually owned the Leafs this year but this game is different for both teams and the Sabres look like they're having trouble closing out the year, while the Leafs need this to extend theirs. Other bet is Chicago @ 2.60, I think that the Hawks have to be happy with their win over the Wings and with 2 teams that have nothing to play for I have to go with value, and that's with Chicago. If anything i think the fact that they're playing straight after last nights win will benefit them not hinder them. Like the Phoenix pick by the way Rat, very nice odds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.