Vc Kop Freeroll On Sunday 8pm

morlspin

Re: Vc Kop Freeroll On Sunday 8pm Right...i missed the screenprint ....but basically, the vc managers cant enter you...so Franks Manager has given my entry the green light, and ill be entered onto the list by sunday. I asked what if i wasnt on the list come sunday, and he said he dosent know as yet..but i should be So fingers crossed!

Re: Vc Kop Freeroll On Sunday 8pm im not on the list yet jarjar, but hopefully.....only 8 on so far and 9 prizes....seems silly if im not on baring in mind i passed all the entry requirements! Thanks for ya support Jarjar, give my best to Dan Cheers Mivi....cracking avatar! much better than your old one lol

Re: Vc Kop Freeroll On Sunday 8pm It was the same person that had my chips 66 v KJ and in true VC style a K flopped, then a J on the turn :wall Well done morl, ul Mivi ....We give it a go......I'm sure the winner was playing the maxim marathon. :hope They now do a "Bounty Week" like last year as the finals don't seem to have many people.