NBA 31st

NJ -6.5 League: 3-12 (Av. loss 12.8) home 5+ dog, 1 day off a 10- ats, SU win as a home 5+ dog. [Atl] 1-8 (Av. loss 16.0) if opp is off any ats win....also 2-7 under...team scores 81.9 ppg! NJ have won 10 straight game...4-0 last 4 on the road, by 11 @ NO, 13 @ Houston, 12 @ Washington & 5 @ Det. Basically, NJ have beaten up a lot of teams better than Atlanta lately, so no reason that they won't again. Chicago -2.5 League: 4-11 (Av. loss 2.8...but actually 3-11-1 this no.) home 4- dog, 2 days off a 10- ats win as home 4- fav. [CBC] 1-10 (Av. 6.8) if opp was last at home. Charlotte are 5-10-1 on 2 days rest and allow 105 ppg!..In fact Charlotte's defense is TERRIBLE right now! They've allowed 111 ppg in their last 8, and 100+ in 11 of their last 12. CHicago have been incredibly inconsistant lately, but should be too good for the 'Cats, who are still the worst team in the NBA. Detroit -9 League: 16-5-1 (Av. win 12.8) home 5+ fav off any ats win as away fav, if opp is off a 20+ ats win. [Det] League: 2-7 (Av. loss 12.9) away 5+ dog off a 20+ ats win as home 5+ dog, if opp is off any ats win as a fav. [Mil] Detroit will strangle the Bucks here. They have allowed just 80.8 ppg in their last 5 at home and are really buckling down with some strong D running into the play-offs. The Bucks have had some decent results lately, but in their last 11 away games, they have played just 4 'winning' teams, and lost by 11 at Indi, 13 @ Phoenix, 15 @ NJ...they won at Denver, but we all know they play zero defense. Det have won the last 4 meetings at home by an av. of 17.0. (I wouldn't takle any higher than 9...would love an 8 if available, but happy with 9.) LAC v. Utah under 192 When will the books learn that the Clips can play D...GREAT D even, at home?!! They are 11-23 under at home, 5-11 under when total is 190-195, 2-13 as fav of 6 or more!...and 3-8 on 2 days rest, allowing just 92 ppg. Utah are the 3rd 'slowest' team in the NBA, av. just 75.8 shots per game...no surprise they are also the 4th lowest scoring team @ just 91.6. I think the total is a bit high due to the last 2 match-ups between the teams this year... ...102-93 @ LAC...but in OT. It was 87-87 in reg. And, 105-103 @ Utah...but it was 75-69 @ 3/5 time before a 64 point last quarter! Uath shot an amazing 58.5% last game at a defenseless Denver, and will find it SO much harder to score tonight at LA.

Re: NBA 31st Yes, Taza. LAC@Uta is a clear under on my figures, I have 183.5. Most strangely, the line seems to be rising (?). I will take the under 193.5 at Stan James now, even though the trend seems to be for the total to possibly rise even further. I am happy with 193.5. LAC@Uta Under 193.5 10/11 Stan James 14 points My other one so far (many totals are not out yet) is: NJ@Atl Over 186.5 10/11 Boyle Sports This has risen a point or two at most bookies, but as usual Boyle are wat behind. NJ have been racking up some points recently, and with their 10 game streak, they are high on confidence. Atlanta is not a bad place to go to keep it going, but fancy it to be lacking in defence, this encounter. 10 points. Perhaps more later when more lines are released.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.