Nhl 29/03

Hey people Any thoughts? Just been looking through and there are 2 bets that catch my eye in a tough night to call. NYR to beat NYI is definatly a bet for me @ 1.73 ML. H2H they are 3-3, but the Ranger have won the last 3, the last 2 being at NYI. They also have the chance to make headway on Philli who lost the other day, which would be good for them as they play each other soon. There are records to break as well for the team, for instance the mighty Jagr can get the highest points of a Rangers player ever tonight I believe.....And of course the pride of the city in this derby! The last 2 games at NYI have also gone over 6.5 but I think I will leave this Another possible pick is Carolina PL -1.5 @ 1.72 They are at home tonight and can win win the SE Division title in front of their fans and gain a top 3 seed. The Caps are a poor side, but have beaten Carolina the last 2 times. They were however destroyed before this 6-0, 7-2 and 4-0, and with the motivation tonight and the home fans behind them think they can cover this, but I'm not sure Any thoughts??????

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.