** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Japan X Ecuador, Mexico X Paraguay

No Official tip on the latter. Just the analysis:

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Paraguay are still unstable. They've only played 2 friendlies since they sealed their qualification to German, winning over Togo 4-2 and drawing goalless to Wales.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Mexico palyed 6 friendlies so far, winning over Uruguay, Hungary, Norway & Ghana, and losing to Bulgaria & South Korea. They are the better equipped team, unless Paraguay has been up to something in their quietness.

I believe Mexico should produce another win here, as I believe they will field a better side today. Everything could be different had this one been an official World Cup fixture though.

Now for the official tip:

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventJapan X Ecuador
SelectionHome Win
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningFor as far as I'm concerned, Ecuador can keep on playing the way they do and it will get them absolutely nowhere in the World Cup. They simply suck! After agreat qualifying campaign they suddenly became just another ordinary eam that has even lost to Uganda in December, won by only 1-0 over Honduras, and aain lost by the odd oal to Holland (1st of this March). For Japan, it's an entirely different situation as they've been producing some good results, drawing to Bosnia, winning over Finland and crushing India Even the loss to the States was by 2-3, which is far from being one-sided. I guess before their own crowd Japan is bound to win, friendly or not, as the World Cup is just around the corner and both teams should be looking for the final touches on their best squads. Good Luck

Re: Japan X Ecuador, Mexico X Paraguay

No Official tip on the latter. Just the analysis:

Paraguay are still unstable. They've only played 2 friendlies since they sealed their qualification to German, winning over Togo 4-2 and drawing goalless to Wales.

Mexico palyed 6 friendlies so far, winning over Uruguay, Hungary, Norway & Ghana, and losing to Bulgaria & South Korea. They are the better equipped team, unless Paraguay has been up to something in their quietness.

I believe Mexico should produce another win here, as I believe they will field a better side today. Everything could be different had this one been an official World Cup fixture though.

Now for the official tip:

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventJapan X Ecuador
SelectionHome Win
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningFor as far as I'm concerned, Ecuador can keep on playing the way they do and it will get them absolutely nowhere in the World Cup. They simply suck! After agreat qualifying campaign they suddenly became just another ordinary eam that has even lost to Uganda in December, won by only 1-0 over Honduras, and aain lost by the odd oal to Holland (1st of this March). For Japan, it's an entirely different situation as they've been producing some good results, drawing to Bosnia, winning over Finland and crushing India Even the loss to the States was by 2-3, which is far from being one-sided. I guess before their own crowd Japan is bound to win, friendly or not, as the World Cup is just around the corner and both teams should be looking for the final touches on their best squads. Good Luck
not in their best squads at all. but it is still home win for me: Japan Name Squad For Ecuador Clash Japan have named a 23-man squad for the March 30 friendly game with Ecuador: The game will take place in Oita and could see Keiji Tamada make a return to the starting line-up. Zico recalled the striker, now at Nagoya Grampus Eight following Kashiwa Reysol’s relegation, after the 24 year-old recovered from a serious injury. Only J-League based players will face the South Americans who find themselves in a World Cup Group with hosts Germany, Costa Rica and Poland. The squad: Goalkeepers: Yoichi Doi (FC Tokyo), Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi (Jubilo Iwata), Seigo Narazaki (Nagoya Grampus Eight) Defenders: Makoto Tanaka (Jubilo Iwata), Tsuneyasu Miyamoto (Gamba Osaka), Alessandro Santos (Urawa Reds), Yuji Nakazawa (Yokohama F. Marinos), Keisuke Tsuboi (Urawa Reds), Shinji Murai (Jubilo Iwata), Akira Kaji (Gamba Osaka), Yuichi Komano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Teruyuki Moniwa (FC Tokyo) Midfielders: Takashi Fukunishi (Jubilo Iwata), Mitsuo Ogasawara (Kashima Antlers), Shinji Ono (Urawa Reds), Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka), Yuki Abe (JEF United Chiba), Makoto Hasebe (Urawa Reds) Forwards: Tatsuhiko Kubo (Yokohama F. Marinos), Atsushi Yanagisawa (Kashima Antlers), Keiji Tamada (Nagoya Grampus Eight), Seiichiro Maki (JEF United Chiba), Hisato Sato (Sanfrecce Hiroshima) . Ecuador squad: Goalkeepers: Cristian Mora (LDU), Edwin Villafuerte (Deportivo Quito) Defenders: Neicer Reasco (LDU), Juan Trivino (Emelec), Jose Luis Perlaza (Olmedo), Giovanny Espinoza (LDU), Paul Ambrossi (LDU) Midfielders: Marlon Ayovi (Deportivo Quito), Edwin Tenorio (Barcelona), Patricio Urrutia (LDU), Leonardo Soledispa (Barcelona), Luis Fernando Saritama (Deportivo Quito), Edison Mendez (LDU), Antonio Valencia (Recreativo Huelva, Spain) Forwards: Johnny Baldeon (Barcelona), Gustavo Figueroa (El Nacional), Ivan Kaviedes (Argentinos Juniors, Argentina) Walter Calderon (Deportivo Cuenca). Edison Mendez ( 5 goals on Conmebol World Cup Qualifiers 2006 ) and Agustin Delgado ( 4 goals on Conmebol World Cup Qualifiers 2006 ) are out. both are top and 2nd scorers of that World Cup Qualifiers 2006 for their NT. also out is defender Ulises De la Cruz who is very important.

Re: Japan X Ecuador, Mexico X Paraguay

FTJapan1 - 0Ecuador
Great tipping guys, decent price too, thanks alot :clap :clap I watched the game and Japan could have had 3 or 4 and thoroughly derved the win! Ecuador on the other hand looked terrible. Had nothing whatsoever in the final third and on this showing, whilst realising they were without some players, I shall be betting on them to finish bottom of their world cup group.