Charity freeroll

ColU_FC

I found this on another forum. I don't know whether it is now too late to do any good, but it's a freeroll and you can get to it via Goal Poker or Absolute. One things for certain, we won't lose anything by signing up: ______________________________________________________________ Invite all your friends for this one. Its a fund raiser for a cancer charity. We need to get Absolute Poker to part with some money to the charity PASSWORD ..fundraiser That is one password you CAN give out Wednesday 29th March 9pm EST $250 FundRaiser Freeroll Tourney Tourney Number 839699. Lets see YOUR name on the players list please Good Luck P.S. Yeah yeah,I see that AP think that Thursday and 29th March go together - well thats typical of AP !! capricorn says, this is the Email he received This is one password your supposed to share! Please tell ALL your friends!!! On Wednesday at 21:00 EST Absolute is holding a fundraiser tourney. This is a freeroll but they need 2000 people signed up by tomorrow before it's a go. The password for this tourney is: fundraiser " I have cancer, 3 types, pretty bad actually. This is 2nd time I have come out of remission and unfortunatly its much worse this time. I am a network engineer normally but unable to work. We started a wonderfull charity when i went into remission last time. Being the main and or only money maker for a family can be hard, add cancer to it and its devistating. Absolute Poker has made a freeroll fundraiser for the charity, if we can get 2000 people to sign up before Sunday. AP will donate to the charity which will keep several families from loosing there homes. Hard part is finding 2000 people who now what a computer is even from the charity. So I wanted to come to the forums I am on to ask for help. Tournament name: “fundraiser freeroll†Tournament number: 839699 Password: fundraiser When: Wednesday 9pm EST Thank You Jeffrey A. Jones

Re: Charity freeroll

Look at the underline on your own post
Yes, thats a link to a PL thread. The site has an optional box for a referal code, assumingly so people who refer new members can benefit.ie. free bets or revenue in the case of the PL. PS: If you mean the goalpokerunderlined , doesnt seem to go to anything beneficial to the PL.