Euroleague

SportEuro Basketball
EventBamberg vs Rytas
SelectionRytas (-1) to win
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back)
ReasoningLast round of Euroleague. Everything is decided in Group F. Cska Moscow and Tauceramica progeressed to the next round and L.Rytas and Bamberg didn't. Now, this will be a game between Bamberg who still didn't win (0-5) and L.Rytas that has 2wins and 3losts. During the "regular part" of Euroleague Bamberg has 7-7, but they also had easier group that Rytas, they had teams like Olimpija, Strasbourg and out of form Aek. On the other side, Lietuvos Rytas was one of the best teams in Group B having eight wins and six losts. Also, in Group B played basketball giants like Maccabi, Efes Pilsen, Barcelona, Olympiacos, Cibona, Milano and Prokom Trefl. This was one of the hardest groups in regular season. There is a class diference for me looking at Bamberg and Lietuvos Rytas. Of course, in Rytas's favour. Firs match Rytas won easily 79-67. Rytas has great roster led by Javtokas, Jankauskas, House, Stelmahers and they are very unhappy not to battle with Tau for a second spot as they lost it on a point difference. They lost with seven points difference in Spain but won only with two at home. Now, I believe that they will be fully motivated to win against Bamberg. Bamberg who is for sure the worst team in this part of Euroleague. Unoftunatelly, Stelmahers will be out for this game but I still strongly believe in Rytas. GL!
SportEuro Basketball
EventCibona vs Benneton
SelectionUnder 146.5
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningBig game today. Very great game expeceted and very, very nervious. Thats why I expect under points here. When it comes to very important games we ussually see low number of points. They already played three times this year and over 146.5 happend only once. Also, during this part of the season they played in Istanbula and Efes won 63-69. I expect another very close and very nervious game ending with under points. GL!