Who wants a PL SnG STT for Betfred Millions at 19:00?

GaF

Ok - If you have played in any of the Saturday Night Match of the Day events at Betfred Millions so far then you have a "free" token worth $3 + 30c. Anyone on for an SnG at 19:00 this evening? If you haven't a token, you can also buy in directly for $3 + 30c.......

Re: Who wants a PL SnG STT for Betfred Millions at 19:00?

ive just tried it and it wont let me' date=' no token comes up to reg on stt, it will let me enter the mtt with my token ?:eyes[/quote'] Did I say "definitely"? What I meant was ......... :$ I have just tried regging and have the same as you - though last week was ok - just getting onto live help to see if they can change it...... Cheers m8 :ok

Re: Who wants a PL SnG STT for Betfred Millions at 19:00? If not - I'll leave it for another night and play the MTT (won't do it tonight because of the other tournies starting in an hour) Just chatting with live help - watch this space.........

Re: Who wants a PL SnG STT for Betfred Millions at 19:00? Ok - no luck - the manager who can deal with tokens isn't there at the moment - they're leaving a message for him to email me tomorrow ....... so I'll put this off till another day.........

i stuck my token in tonights sunday final qualifier, and won:nana :nana :nana :nana GotaFancy, are you Gaf1 on betfred ?, if so, sorry for nickin all your chips.:( :( :( :(
Well done mate!!!! No - Gaf1 is an imposter!!!!

Ok - no luck - the manager who can deal with tokens isn't there at the moment - they're leaving a message for him to email me tomorrow ....... so I'll put this off till another day.........
No email!!!!! So I got on to live help who said straight away that the tokens can only be used on the MTT - really annoying and frustrating ....... but I'm in the MTT starting in 7 mins.......... Wonder why they changed it...........