• 20:00 Stan James Pokerzone Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League Leg 12
    • 20:00 PokerStars Spurs v West Brom Freeroll
    • 20:45 Betfair Ladies Freeroll
    • 20:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 23:00 Betfred Million Madness

Re: **Poker Tuesday 28th March**

for real ???????
Yeah, I'll might give it a go... ... tho... Dr. Phil IS on the tv... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin (He he... don't even remember how to turn it on anymore :unsure )

the betfair freeroll you mention i cant see is that something you have to qualify for orsomething?
First off you need to borrow Sam's bolt cutters .......... it's a ladies only event ;) Click on the link in the table to go to the thread for details ;)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 28th March** Apart from the one on Saturday i've haven't played for a week and a half, and on the night that I can there's nothing decent to have a go at! :( So I'm entering the PNL Tourney, see if I can crack that.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 28th March** Is anyone going to set up a private PL game tonight for about 10/10.30 ?? I would do it but dont know the password you have been using, if anyone does set it up can you PM me the password. Cheers

I'll be in after trying to register for some of the tourneys with the wrong time posted above:wall :wall
Which ones? If there are errors, let me know and I can sort them for the future........

Re: **Poker Tuesday 28th March** :clap:clap sweet!!! Well done too Heniek Im currently 5th in the YIDS tourney on Pokerstars :lol:lol:lol:lol And im a fcuking West Ham fan!! Would be funny if I could screw the fcukers for something, Mind you the table chat WAS FUNNY!!! :rollin:rollin

Re: **Poker Tuesday 28th March** :wall:wall:wall Why, why, why ???? PokerStars Game #4444476200: Tournament #21465103, Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (1000/2000) - 2006/03/28 - 16:59:39 (ET) Table '21465103 7' 9-max Seat #2 is the button Seat 2: tidytony (32304 in chips) Seat 3: spacta (11005 in chips) Seat 4: dreamer77 (12545 in chips) Seat 5: friskyfitz (22862 in chips) Seat 6: KEGGSIE II (15095 in chips) Seat 7: Mod Rick (69886 in chips) Seat 9: BlokeCDP (63757 in chips) tidytony: posts the ante 100 spacta: posts the ante 100 dreamer77: posts the ante 100 friskyfitz: posts the ante 100 KEGGSIE II: posts the ante 100 Mod Rick: posts the ante 100 BlokeCDP: posts the ante 100 spacta: posts small blind 1000 dreamer77: posts big blind 2000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to friskyfitz [As 8d] friskyfitz: calls 2000 KEGGSIE II: folds Mod Rick: folds BlokeCDP: folds tidytony: calls 2000 spacta: calls 1000 dreamer77: checks *** FLOP *** [Ts 4h Ks] spacta: bets 4000 dreamer77: folds friskyfitz: folds :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall tidytony: calls 4000 *** TURN *** [Ts 4h Ks] [Qs] spacta: bets 4905 and is all-in tidytony: calls 4905 *** RIVER *** [Ts 4h Ks Qs] [Js] *** SHOW DOWN *** spacta: shows [6s Kh] (a flush, King high) tidytony: shows [Jd Qc] (two pair, Queens and Jacks) spacta collected 26510 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 26510 | Rake 0 Board [Ts 4h Ks Qs Js] Seat 2: tidytony (button) showed [Jd Qc] and lost with two pair, Queens and Jacks Seat 3: spacta (small blind) showed [6s Kh] and won (26510) with a flush, King high Seat 4: dreamer77 (big blind) folded on the Flop Seat 5: friskyfitz folded on the Flop Seat 6: KEGGSIE II folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: Mod Rick folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: BlokeCDP folded before Flop (didn't bet) :@:@:@:@