Euro hockey 27.03 - 02.04

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventValerenga - Stavanger 1st period
SelectionStavanger
Strength5/10
Date27/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 5.15 (Back)
ReasoningI don't advise to put big money on that one but I just can't skip those huge odds on that one.I've been already writing that Valerenga is a strange club and they like to make surprises :)It's 3:0 in the final series and now Valerenga have two matches at home.So they need only one win from this two.Maybe it will be today but maybe it will be the next time.Who knows :) But the thing is that Valerenga is at least one level above Stavanger and they can win either of this two if they want.Even if they will be losing after 1st period they are capable of winning the match.Stavanger players will be for sure determined from the first minutes and they will be attacking Valerenga heavilly for sure.I'm sure that they want to win at least one match to not to lose 4:0.In the previous match it was 3:0 for Stavanger after 1st period but Valerenga managed to win the match after great battle.What is more in the 1st round of play-offs Valerenga was playing Comet.Even poorer team than Stavanger.When Valerenga was leading 3:1 in the series they were also playing last match at home and then they losed 1st period 1:2 and after that they won that match 5:4.And I can just say that Comet is really poor away.So as I said Valerenga likes to make surprises and they let me to earn some money on them.I hope for the same scenario as in Comet game :)With a bit of luck this bet can be soooo good :) But still those are play-offs and anything can happen so average stake.Good luck.
:drums If there will be still 100% ? :hope We'll see :dude

Re: Euro hockey 27.03 - 02.04 Nice write up Randall. I will back it with 3/10. Linköping face Frölunda in the 2nd semi-final today. My immediate thought is that they will take revenge for the 2-3 loss in the first game. They played well in that game and deserved more... However, I am still undecided for this one and will probably stay away (and if i put money on them it will be a small amount). GL to you Randall.. I will try to be back tomorrow with something interesting from the qual. to Elitserien :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.