Handball-swedish play off 27.03.2006

Ystad-Hammarby AH 0:+1.50 away win 8/10 nordicbet:1.70 This is play off in Sweden.Ystad play against Hammarby. Ystad finished on 5th position with 34 points and Hammarby was second with 41 points. In previus 5 meetings Hammarby won 4 time and i really dont know why bookies shows Ystad like a favourite here,maybe coz they will pllay on home ground.Hammarby is very strong and won last games with average of 5 goals difference so +1.5 on Hammarby is good bet for me here. Lindesberg-Savehof and Andy Roddick-F.Verdasco pick:Savehof to win and Andy Roddick to win 8/10 expekt:1.66 In this double i toke one handball game from swedish play off and one tenis event. In swedish handball league Lindesberg finished on 6th position with 30 points and Savehof was first with 43 points.It seems that there is big diference in quality between clubs in sweden.Savehof won over Lindesberg in all 13 games wich they played betweentheyselfs and i dont see any reason why will not to win and 14th time. In secnd tenis game Roddick play against Verdasco.Roddick has 3-2 over Verdasco in previous meetings. IN first round Roddick won over A.Martin with 2-0 and Verdasco won over V.Spadea with 2-1 so it shows to mee that Roddick is in forms and here will not have a problems against Verdesco

Re: Handball-swedish play off 27.03.2006 Lindesberg-Savehof pick:under 64.50 goals 8/10 nordicbet:1.85 Well Savehof was first in swedish handball league with 20-3-4 and probably wil win here against against Lindesberg wich was on 6th position with 14-2-11.Savehof already won over Lindesberg in all 13 games wich they played. Last 5 games Savehof played like this :36-27,35-20,33-26,25-27,35-24.So it means they never passed number of goals 64,50 so here in this game i think that there will not be so many goals again

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.