Formula 1:Australian GP

A bit early,ganted,but can't wait for next GP! Mr Intensity,your early hunches for this,would be welcome.Or anyone's,obviously.I got a gut feeling for Kimi(3/1 with Betfred) to win race.Sure he'll be well up for this.Unlucky in last race,and nowt too wrong with car & if he can start in first couple of rows,then can win this.Roll on Friday!! :tongue2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Formula 1:Australian GP Hi Bobby, Not too sure at the minute. Think Renault could become a little overrated. Will McLaren be able to put a solid weekend together? If so then Kimi should be right there but there's no way I'd back him before qualifying. Ferrari always go well at Melbourne and I expect them to be right back on the pace. Slight concern about engines (obviously), as it will be second weekend for both - but, I think Schumacher was running really easy in Malaysia which would account for his very average pace and Massa beating him. One thing I do think will be interesting is Toyota to finish in the points. In Bahrain they couldn't get any temperature into the tyres which is why they were really slow. But in Malaysia it was much better and Ralf showed some very decent pace in the race. I'd expect them to improve again here, but I think it's another one to wait until after qualifying. Hope this helps mate:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.