• 20:00 Betfred Million Friday Final
    • 20:30 Betfair City AM Freeroll
    • 21:00 Spin Palace PNL $2000 Added
    • 22:00 Betfred Million Match of the Day
    • 00:00 William Hill £500
    • 01:00 Dream Poker Depositors Freeroll
    • 05:15 & 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Giveaway

Re: **Poker Friday 24th March**

Does anyone know how to get the password for the Betfair city AM freeroll.
Cheers for pointing him in the right direction Mick :ok Chris - you will notice that in the table in Post 1 of this thread, the tournament titles are hyperlinks - these links will take you to the thread in PL that tells you all about it (may be useful for the future :ok)

Cheers for pointing him in the right direction Mick :ok Chris - you will notice that in the table in Post 1 of this thread, the tournament titles are hyperlinks - these links will take you to the thread in PL that tells you all about it (may be useful for the future :ok)
Thanks Gaf, I never thought of doing that :$

where are these full tilt freerolls, only one i can see is for tommorow? ignore this realised reg hasnt started yet
First off - remember the times in Full Tilt are EST - so you need to chop 5 hours off (and 6 hours from Sunday, then back to 5 hours the following week :P) If you look in Tournaments, they are there - you can restrict more by clicking on "WSOP" at the bottom.....If you then click on Buy In, it will sort by buy in and put all of the freerolls together....... Next one at 20:15 GMT tonight is listed - tournament ID 3168124 - starting at 13:15 EST...... Worth noting - those starting at 15 mins past the hour have 9 qualifiers - those starting at 45 mins past the hour have 36 qualifiers.......Both are restricted to 1800 entrants (and it fills quite fast!!) - so the 45 mins past the hour gives you far better odds..........

Re: **Poker Friday 24th March** Well done fella! Me in the GC Invitational? I got knocked out in 160th. Just ran out of chips after a bad beat when I get all my money in on the flop when I flop a king high straight with Q9o and some guy gets their full house of Jacks over tens on the river holding JTs. :( Only 50 paid so whoop-de-do.