Tottenham Hotspur Freeroll

GaF

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Freeroll

I is in Cheers Gaf
I dunno, bleedin Toon fan getting in on a Spurs tourney. Morl, if you win the tickets, you take me along alright?. :ok And you won't want the football or the goody bag either mate, so pass em over here!. Only of interest to Spurs fans those!!!;) BTW, am already in!

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Freeroll :ok Being a Liverpool supporter I'd love to go and support Spurs. In the words of the Kop ..... "We hate Man Utd. we hate Everton too, we hate f'in Chelsea ... but Liverpool we love you" ... at one time "f'in Chelsea" was in fact "Totnem Hotspur" .... but that was when Spurs were a stronger force. (in reality I'm quite fond of Everton :) - Everton/Liverpool is not so much a matter of religion nowadays)

I'm in - Dont tell the Spurs fans i support Man U..... (My best mate is a Spurs supporter thoughl!!)
:welcomeWall!. Your secret is safe. For a price......:tongue2 BTW See you at the Maxim Final. Check out the MKOP thread for news on the date change.

At least we're true footy fans mate - not like these Chelsea/Newcastle/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool glory hunters whinging cos their club hasn't won this or that. :D
Don't forget us glory hunting Swansea fans. The LDV Vans trophy is the only cup that really counts :)