Euroleague Top 16, 22/23 March

Euroleague Top 16 CSKA - Bamberg, Bamberg +18.5 asian, P[email protected] CSKA already qualified with 4 wins and without loss. Bamberg on the other hand have 4 loses and of course haven't won yet in top 16. CSKA won the first game in Germany with 11pts diference. But Bamberg gave them hard time in whole game. I think they will give them hard time again. Bamberg is hard working team and never give up easily. CSKA is already qualified and they may relax now a bit. While Bamber is seeking for their first victory in top 16. I'm not saying Bamberg will will this game, but definetely I will play a huge handicap on them +18.5. In the end I think CSKA should win it, but not more then 18 pts. GL~

Re: Euroleague Top 16, 22/23 March Efes - Panathinaikos, Panathinaikos -2.5, [email protected] Panathinaikos started the TOP 16 with 3 losses. And that was a big surprise because they were the team to beat in Group stages. They won last game at home and trashed Cibona with 19pts at home, and the good thing now is that they still have chances for progressing. They need to win this game more then 3 pts, and then next one with Benetton more then 7 pts. I think they are very capable to do so. Efes is struggling lately. They won first game in TOP 16, but then lost next 3. They will again be without their main shooting guy Popovic, and the news is also that Prkacin will probably miss the game. He's very important player from inside for Efes. All in all I think Greek team in current situation is better team and the moomentum is on their side. My pick is on them -2.5. GL~

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.