Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series

GaF

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series I hit a brick wall about 6.30 this evening but for some bizarre reason am wide awake now. but then my sleep patterns aren't exactly normal at the moment - spent my last week planning my sleep around coats of paint drying. :eyes

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series

your not supposed to watch it dry!!!! haha
Lol... no if I wanted to send myself to sleep could just find a freeroll and doze off with boredom waiting for the sit-outs to occasionally wake-up then time out again. :lol

how did you get on?
Erm.. feel asleep about 2ish. Woke up about an hour in with half me chips gone too sleepy to play a pair of 7's straight off. Doubled up with 8's instead then bombed out just a few hands later calling a big stack raise (pre-flop had the best hand of course!). Was kinda difficult looked like alot of sit-outs with those playing looking very fat on chips. At least I got 40c from a freeroll at the same time. Oh well always next week.:tongue2

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series gonna give this a shot tonight........ first time I remembered or have been awake at this hour on a game night since it started. Registration has been fixed at 791 entries for the last 2 hours so im expecting a lot of sit-outs.....(that is that nobody new has signed up) just hope that i can get a table full of them so i can build up a nice FREE stack early on....... This could be interesting now if there are a lot of SO's heres hoping!! :hope:hope

Party Poker Lavalife Freeroll Hi all Does anybody know when registration opens for this? I can't see it in the Lobby at the moment. I'm looking under specials and there is one for the 18th May, but not one for tonight. Can anyone else see it in their Lobby? Many thanks, Jar

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series The final for this started at 02:30 this morning - I ended up around 30th..... HOWEVER, the game is still going on :loon :loon Nearly 12 hours later, it is HU and seems stuck in some kind of "eternal loop". The two players involved both appear to be sat out, and the blinds are just passing from one to the other. The blinds are at level 20, so will not go up any more...... Looks like it will never finish.........

The final for this started at 02:30 this morning - I ended up around 30th..... HOWEVER, the game is still going on :loon :loon Nearly 12 hours later, it is HU and seems stuck in some kind of "eternal loop". The two players involved both appear to be sat out, and the blinds are just passing from one to the other. The blinds are at level 20, so will not go up any more...... Looks like it will never finish.........
Has it finished yet ?? :lol :lol