Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series

GaF

pp25sign468x60_3.gif Sign up HERE to support Punters Lounge Lavalife are an online dating site. If you sign up with them (short basic form) and are a Party Poker member, then you can enter the $25,000 freeroll series starting on evening of Thursday 23rd (actually early hours of Friday 24th) March at 02:30 AM GMT :loon and running at the same time every Thursday for 11 weeks. Top 20 from each event qualify for the final on evening of Thursday 8th June (actually morning of Friday 9th June) at 02:30 AM GMT. All 220 finalists get a prize. Full details here - http://www.lavalifepokerchallenge.com/

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series

image_prize1.gif1 winner will get an all expenses paid vacation for 2 to Club Med Turkoise in the Turks & Caicos Islands.$5,500
image_prize2.gif1 winner will get a 50 Inch Plasma TV.$4,800
image_prize3.gif1 winner will get an XBOX 360 premium gaming system. $500
image_prize4.gif5 winners will each get a 60-GB iPOD Video.$2,400
image_prize9.gif5 winners will each get a 4-GB iPOD Nano.$1,500
image_prize14.gif35 winners will get a $100 gift certificate from one of: Amazon.com, eBay, iTunes, Target and BestBuy.$3,500
image_prize44.gif35 winners will get a $75 gift certificate from one of: Amazon.com, eBay, iTunes, Target and BestBuy.$2,625
image_prize73.gif35 winners will get a $50 gift certificate from one of: Amazon.com, eBay, iTunes, Target and BestBuy.$1,750
image_prize_last.gif102 winners will each get a $25 gift certificate from one of: Amazon.com, eBay, iTunes, Target and BestBuy.$2,550

* Retail value includes cost of taxes, shipping and handling.

prizes_copy2.gif prize list.

Guest gazza271

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series Think i will probably enter, One question tho GaF, where did you find this ? Partypoker or maybe browsing Lavalife ;)

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series I'm in, I'm in, I'm in - just don't tell the girlfriend :rollin . I do worry how the prizes will translate to the UK though, the gift vouchers I suspect will be ok - but what about the 50 inch plasma - if they ship me one from the US then it won't work and dollar versus £ prices probably means only a 40 inch plasma in the UK (mind you I should be so lucky as to get 2nd place :D ).

Im in too......... Plus the chance of a shag being organised via e-mail was too good to refuse :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2
CONGRATULATIONS :clap :clap friskyfitz wins The First Prize in the category of:......................... FIRST POST THAT TELLS THE TRUTH WHY THEY ARE ENTERING THIS TOURNEY!!! :rollin :rollin

Re: Party Poker Lavalife $25k 11 Week Freeroll Series I was there ready to play when noticed I wasn't among the entries. Play as baychester on Party Poker and may have given them runadrum as my user name by mistake. Trying again and had an email saying I will be entered for next week. GaF - I did look for your name at the time just to check and couldn't see you either (looked for both PL-GaF and Telepe).

I was there ready to play when noticed I wasn't among the entries. Play as baychester on Party Poker and may have given them runadrum as my user name by mistake. Trying again and had an email saying I will be entered for next week. GaF - I did look for your name at the time just to check and couldn't see you either (looked for both PL-GaF and Telepe).
I'm not sure they are managing the entries very well.. I registered day before, got the e-mail which promised a reminder which never came. Checked about 1.00 still not on list so decided it was a daft idea to stay up that late anyways. Even went through the registration process again and got another e-mail this time which registers me for next week.. but if I'm not there by midnight this time am gonna go to bed. :lol

• 4 weeks later...