• 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Pokerstars Football Fans Freeroll
    • 20:00 Dream FA Cup Birmingham
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL League Leg 6
    • 23:00 Dream FA Cup Liverpool
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Freeroll

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 20th March**

Have fun then, mate. Just regged for the $10 10 am AND the WSOP satellite at 10:30. I should be getting the car valeted, so don't tell P-Lady. ;)
Would love to join you mate but house is a tip and gotta get down to shops for beer and nibbles etc. We have a group of 8 of us and normally play 3 £5 games with 1st getting £20, 2nd £15, 3rd £5. Only trouble is we normally end up going to about 3-4am so tonight we gonna have 2 £10 games. Will pop my head into SO in a while with my pom poms :D

Have fun then, mate. Just regged for the $10 10 am AND the WSOP satellite at 10:30. I should be getting the car valeted, so don't tell P-Lady. ;)
:spank:spank:spank:lol:lol:lol Don't worry - collect and drop off sorted! :ok You just sit there and win some tourneys. ;)

Guest gazza271

:spank:spank:spank:lol:lol:lol Don't worry - collect and drop off sorted! :ok You just sit there and win some tourneys. ;)
DAMN Me starting to think you the perfect woman !!! Would you fetch him beer as well if he asked ?

:eek :lol Yes and don't forget the bacon butties with it!
Don't suppose you got a simlilar sister or Friend spare have you:unsure i been looking for that sort of wonderful attitude for years:sad I'm housetrained, loyal and allways come home :ok (First Lassie joke gets a slap;) )