Any Place Will Do

I've had a little bit of success with place backing recently, so I thought I'd give it a shot and stick my picks up (watch it all go tits up now:lol) I've been looking at races with smallish fields (8-11) where we get paid on the first 3 home. I'm not sure what it is about big fields, but they always make me nervous! Betting to place at betfair is a good idea, because we still get paid on first 3 even if non runners reduce the field to less than 8. All bets will be 10pts to place on betfair.

Re: Any Place Will Do Right onwards with the first selection Fontwell 15:55 - Auburn Spirit For starters 2 non runners mean theres only 7 runners in this race now. Auburn Spirit mainly ran at Class 3 last year, but has been running quite disappointingly at Class 4 this year. However last time out, he looked to have possibly refound his form when comming a close 2nd off of top weight to River of Light at 3m2.5f. Today the trip is 3m4f which should suit Auburn Spirit as his last 3 wins have come over 3m5-3m6f. Will update this thread with a price, once theres a bit of liquidity on betfair. 10pts to place at 1.88

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.