The Punters Lounge Rap

morlspin

I thought that this was so good, it deserved a thread of its own, so that the whole of poker forum could see it , not just the maxim players. Sung to the words of World in Motion (John Barnes Rap) Youve got to Hold or Raise But do it at the right time You can be slow or fast But you must chose within time Theyll always hit you and hurt you Defend and attack Theres only one way to beat them River the Twat! Catch me if you can Cos Im the River man And what youre looking at Is the master plan We aint no stupid players This is a poker song 5 diamonds in my hand I know we cant go wrong Were playing for Punters {Pun-ters Lounge} Were playing the song Were singing for Punters {Punters Lounge} Arrivederci its one one one Were playing for Punters {Pun-ters Lounge} Were playing the song Were singing for Punters {Punters Lounge} Arrivederci its one one one Were playing for Punters {Pun-ters Lounge} Were playing the song Were singing for Punters {Punters Lounge} Arrivederci its one one one