Betfred Match of the Day

GaF

This looks a good one at BETFRED.........Your $5+50c entry also earns you a $3.30 token for a Million Satellite Match of the Day poker tournament gerrard1.jpg Football fever reaches Betfred Poker on Saturday night as we host our Match of the Day poker tournament. There’ll be one seat in the Betfred Million Grand Final for every 220 entrants, so $5.50 could get you a shot at playing in the biggest online poker tournament in the UK! owenterry1.jpg The tournament kicks off at 10pm (GMT) on Saturday 11th March and entry is $5 + 50 cents. Just for entering you’ll be given a token to play in a Betfred Million MTQ, so even if you miss out this time you get another free go. Think of it as playing extra-time! beckham1.jpg This is a re-buy tournament so don’t worry if you get eliminated early as you can have another attempt at winning the top prize. There will also be four ‘celebrity’ players all of whom will be carrying a bounty on their heads. If you knock one of these players out you will receive a token for a seat in the Sunday semi-final for the Betfred Million. The ‘celebrity’ players are:

• BFBeckham
  • BFOwen
  • BFTerry
  • BFGerrard

Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to beat the best and win a seat at the biggest poker tournament around!!

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfred Match of the Day Well I've registered for this, I think it's just to big to turn down. There is gonna be a lot on Pro's taking part due to the massive cash and it would be a great experience. I think I'm going to put aside $25 to try and qualify for the final:hope

Re: Betfred Match of the Day I'm playing in this $5.50 to enter and they give you a token to a $3.30 game and then that qualifies you for the Satellite players freeroll as well (generally 500 people playing for $500) - so you cant argue with the value. Only problem is the rebuy aspect :unsure - I generally never rebuy.

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfred Match of the Day

I'm out - my top pair with top kicker was rivered by middle pair hitting trips........ Didn't rebuy....... Online poker is sooooooooooooooo FIXED :P
Out as well, his full house was better than my full house:(