• 18:05 Laddies Raked Hands
    • 22:00 Betfred Match of the Day
    • 19:45 BlueSquare Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Full Tilt $1m WSOP Monthly Final
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Europoker Lucky Dollar

Re: **Poker Saturday 18th March** Just trying to get into Dream to check the time for tonights freeroll (they list various different times in different places) - but it's not opening up at all - no error message - nothing...... Anyone else any problems, or is it my installation?

Re: **Poker Saturday 18th March**

Just trying to get into Dream to check the time for tonights freeroll (they list various different times in different places) - but it's not opening up at all - no error message - nothing...... Anyone else any problems, or is it my installation?
Gaf, I looked for it yesterday and I couldn't see it. Just had a look today without any problems and the only Dream $1000 is listed for next Friday (24th - 2000 EST=25th at 0100 :eek).

I looked for it yesterday and I couldn't see it. Just had a look today without any problems and the only Dream $1000 is listed for next Friday (24th - 2000 EST=25th at 0100 :eek).
Cheers mate - that's the time they list it for on the website :unsure Looks like they've moved it.......

Hodgey the one on interwetten tonight what sort of time is it. And does it only show about a couple of hours before. As i have just downloaded the software, and cant find it anywhere mate:ok
It starts at 8pm tonight. I can't see it listed yet either. :unsure http://www.interwetten.com/webclient/start.aspx Click on Poker, and the details are on the right hand side. :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 18th March** Treat that as a warm up game for the 5k freeroll later in the night ? That tourney doesn't have any value at all since its 15,000 players . You need to fight real hard to get to the money and you may get $1 or $2 for your hours of effort . Better off being asleep :rollin :rollin .Unless , you're brushing your skills for the 5k one @ Bet365 :ok

Prima $1000 freerol reg now - max 15000 players though and top 120 players paid. Starts at 6pm.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 18th March** Well thats me out of my planned games for tonight. Any interest in a private PL game in about an hour ? Late i know but hey its Saturday night and if there's enough interest i will set up a room

Re: **Poker Saturday 18th March** Tonight I was waiting for a friend to ring for a lift, and so I didn't expect to be able to play anything!! Anyway I found out my so called friend wouldn't need me til about midnight, so P-Lady kindly regged me for the Scottish Daily at 20:30.:D It dragged on just long enough - 5 minutes after we'd qualified I had to go back out, so as Eltrev and Heniek has already said thats 5 of us in the weekly final.:ok