Newbie says HI

Guest NewtoBetting

Guest NewtoBetting

Hi, As i have just joined thought i,d just say hi to everyone, I have my Brother to blame for getting me into the ups and downs of betting on the horses, have had odd bets in the past, but this time last year was staying with him and Mum due to a breakdown, and a year tomorrow he persuaded me to have a go at picking some horses, did a Yankee at Newmarket and got 3 out of 4 winners £184,a very good tonic.Now back home and recently opened an online account and have had a few decent wins and quite a ;lot of losers LOL, but over all taking the bookies so ok.:) :) Recently started to enjoy a bet on the Greyhounds as well and done reasonably well. Had a great Day yesterday as got the Newmarket 2,25 Cheveley Park winner Magical Romance, had £2 E/w @ 40-1, but then bet a further £10 to win @better odds @betfair a small fortune for me, but wasn,t sorry when it passed the line in 1st place lol, £715 profit. Anyway enough showing off, not had a chance to check out the forum much yet, but hope to get to know you all. Wishing you all the very best. As my Brother and I always say at the end of phone calls to each other Be Lucky. NTB :)

Re: Newbie says HI Hi NewToBetting hope you like it here. If you're just getting into horse racing you might find the Daily Horse Racing Comp interesting. You'll get a "real" taster of the ups and downs of horse racing without risking a penny and have a chance of one or two cash prizes. The new Oct comp. has just started so if you can post up some picks for tomorrow you'll more or less start at this same point as everyone else in Divvy 2.