Danish handball tonight

Aab-Aarhus GF Awaywin 2.10 Gamebookers Yesterday prices of 2.40 was available on Aarhus GF, but i struggled to get confimation on the team news, and now the price has gone down. But still value, as i see this as a fifty fifty match. They two team is currently in 6.th and 7th. position in the table, and has no longer anything to play for but pride. However, the Aab team news, force me to make a bet against them. Thomas Klitgaard, Børge Lund, Marco Botin, Daniel Svensson and Kristian Gjessing is out of tonights game. I know a couple of them is long term abcenses, but it is 5 players who should get alot of minutes in every game if fit. Aarhus gf only have Jesper Storm as a signifiant abcense, as he got injuryd in the last game. Before the season, Aarhus was ratet higher than Aab, as they got silver medals last season, and with this team news, they certainly shoudent be dogs. Only medium bet, as there is no motivation factor for any of the teams.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.