NBA Fri 17th

LAL @ NJ over 190 League: 16-9 over (Av. total 190.0...av. score 196.8) home 4- fav, 1 day off a 10- ats win as home 10+ av. [NJ] 9-0 over (av, score 213.9!!) on any rest, if total is 190+ and opp is off any ats loss. I know NJ haven't been scoring a whole lot lately, but 3 of their last 4 home game have gone over this number (The exception being the Portland under of course!)... ...and, LA can drag anyone into a shootout these days. 14 of their last 18 on the road have gone over this amount as Odom and Parker get more and more comfortable in the offense. NJ are actually 14-5 over as favs of 3 to 7.5, and the teams are a combined 17-10 over when the total is 190-195. The first meeting in LA went to OT, and the score was just 91-91 in reg...but LA shot a horrible 33.7%, and there were just 8 fast break points!! Pretty sure this one will have a bit more scoring. 2 more plays that are just 'opinions' at this stage...I'm not 100% sure if I'll play, but I would think twice about going against them... Milwaukee @ Toronto under 204.5 (Will play if I can get 205 at some stage) Just 1 of Milwaukee's last 10 road games have gone over this number (@ Phoenix!), and Toronto are 0-4 under this amuont in their last 4 at home in reg. The first meeting in Milwaukee was 108-87, but the Bucks shot 58.2%! The Bucks are just 10-15 o/u when the total is 200+, and I think this one is a little high aswell. Clips v. Philli under 193.5 LAC now 10-22 under this total at home all season. They are also 3-13 under as favs of 5 or more, so they do it with defense when they are supposed to. Philli clearly play a slower game without AI playing... Av. 80 shots, 11 3's, 29 FT's per game for the season... Av. 75 shots, 11 3's, 27 FT's pg without Iverson. The only thing that scares me is that the Clips might score big...but if you want some value and a chance for a middle, I reckon this line will drop. Good Luck guys. :cheers

Re: NBA Fri 17th My stats come up with 2 of your 3 Taza, so hope we can both benefit today. Dal@Was Under 201.5 Centrebet 10/11 10 pts Mil@Tor Under 205 (bought half a point on your advice Taza) Bet365 5/6 12 pts Lal@NJ over 190 Bet 365 10/11 9 pts Dallas defense has been holding teams to 80odd a lot, and they are serious about grinding out results to take the number 1 seed in the West. Think they can win again, holding Washington below a hundred. Milwaukee need to slow the game down in Toronto tonight. System predicts 194 points in this one. Lakers have been scoring and conceding big recently, and hope NJ can put up big nights from Kidd Jefferson and Carter. Could be close, so OT is a possibility here. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.