Save the Chelskired one.......

Football-Tipper

Re: Save the Chelskired one....... Chels.... Dooooon't leave us..... PL wouldn't be the same place without you... I have only "known" you for a short while... but nonetheless it has been a very pleasant acquaintance... and I want it to stay that way.... :ok Staaaaaaay :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Save the Chelskired one....... :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@Way to fight the machine.:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@Feck the system:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Re: Save the Chelskired one.......

Very funny T-Shirts but ain't you guys just slightly over-reacting a wee bit. Chelski didn't have to flounce.
Football-Tipper is like Del Trotter... any slight smell of money and he pounces on it. He hasn't said how much his t-shirts are, but I bet he got them off the back of a lorry whilst in Hungary recently. The sizes are probably tiny, big, huge and ginormous... no use to anyone. :lol

Very funny T-Shirts but ain't you guys just slightly over-reacting a wee bit. Chelski didn't have to flounce.
Do you have a personal problem with me? because by using the word "Flounce" I can only assume you do as if you had bothered to read the GP thread you would understand my anger. At no point have I "Flounced", what I did was to explain why I felt the need to leave PL, just in case any actions i took somehow caused PL to look bad in any way. In future, if you have nothing constructive/pertinent/amusing to add, only petty jibes, I would suggest you don't comment.

Do you have a personal problem with me? because by using the word "Flounce" I can only assume you do as if you had bothered to read the GP thread you would understand my anger. At no point have I "Flounced", what I did was to explain why I felt the need to leave PL, just in case any actions i took somehow caused PL to look bad in any way. In future, if you have nothing constructive/pertinent/amusing to add, only petty jibes, I would suggest you don't comment.
OOOhh, nice to have you back :cow

I'm very sure noone is overreacting, having followed the thread concerning GoalPoker and Chels... ... so please, let us have this thread... to convince Chels to stay with us!

Could someone please give a quick synopsis as I haven't a clue what's going on?:unsure (Goalpoker thread is very long:$ :$)
Posts 161 to 174 ish :ok THANK YOU ALL(nearly) for your kind comments. I have found most of the toys i threw out of my pram and am deciding on an alterative plan of action but please don't let this stop anyone posting nice things about me!! C.R. (Still a bit Peed off)

Have you found the chocolate hobnobs? Don't come back until you have!
Having banged my head all night sorting the TEAM POKER schedule and teams out i have decided to replenish stock right now:ok I am of to Tescos(Via Dominos pizza(15" with EVERYTHING!) and will be HobNobed up by 10:nana

Having banged my head all night sorting the TEAM POKER schedule and teams out i have decided to replenish stock right now:ok I am of to Tescos(Via Dominos pizza(15" with EVERYTHING!) and will be HobNobed up by 10:nana
Nice! Don't forget to stop off via Telford with the pizzas. Wouldn't mind a nice deep pan hawaiian :ok If you're around at 10-10:30pm, I might set up a private PL game on Prima. See new thread.

Well looks like im gona be left with about 2000 unwanted t-shirts :cry
Well thats the good news>> Now cut them up and sell them as dusters. You got to get your money Back:lol Good move chelski. P/L is a warm and friendly place. which you already knew anyway. I understood your concerns like everyone else.. And of course i would like some biccies as well Thanks :ok

Re: Save the Chelskired one....... ah he knows gp is a total farce now, their attempts at customer service are a total joke and the way they deal with complaints is abysmal, still....the ball was a prize from inside edge, so maybe not to much kicking him whilst hes down