"Daily Donkey" - LAY the 4.50's 'n under.

Have followed the free LAY selections from http://www.dailydonkey.com/about.html and although they've hit a bad patch this month (along with other tipsters, I might add!!!), they look to be getting back on track. I only LAY where I can get LAY odds of 4.50 or less and there are at least 8 runners in a race, theory being that their selections have a better chance of winning a race with a low number of runners. Their results speak for themselves.

Re: "Daily Donkey" - LAY the 4.50's 'n under. i'd be careful about following the daily donkey. there seems to be a descrepancy between the results on the web site and those given by a tipster proofing service on which they are listed (PM me for details). also, look at the results on the site - the odds given to me look like nice round SP odds rather than the real odds you would get on betfair - ie telling you what the bookmakers are making off laying these selections but not what you make. people selling a system i use did the same with their results (the system works but the odds are not real and give a false representation of the profits). anyways good luck, let me know if you disagree with any of the above :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.