confused hungarian

The Rivers

just been playing a 5 man 5-10c cash game on SO. and this hungarian guy called Szeki or something similar, called a pre-flop raise with 8 something, think it was a 2. flop came 8,A,A they both check, turn is A again, both check, river is another Ace, initial raisor bets 10c and the hungarian goes all in for $4+, thinking he had FH. after a bit of a think the other guy calls him with JJ. they probably still think they both had a full house and not quads.:rollin this is why i will always play at SO, because they attract the biggest nutters. even if they never email me with any specail offers.

Re: confused hungarian Just thinking on this hand maybe the one with the J's thought his J high was beating the other bloke, and the one with the 8 might have thought the other was trying to steal the pot by playing the board.i.e he might have had a card under 8.

Re: confused hungarian

just been playing a 5 man 5-10c cash game on SO. and this hungarian guy called Szeki or something similar, called a pre-flop raise with 8 something, think it was a 2. flop came 8,A,A they both check, turn is A again, both check, river is another Ace, initial raisor bets 10c and the hungarian goes all in for $4+, thinking he had FH. after a bit of a think the other guy calls him with JJ. they probably still think they both had a full house and not quads.:rollin this is why i will always play at SO, because they attract the biggest nutters. even if they never email me with any specail offers.
Can Beat that, playing a $5 dollar 10 man tourny on SO, got to heads up, I doubled the binds and he called. flop comes 5,5,5 it gets checked out, 5 on the turn checked out, Ace on the Flop. with the best hand on the board. I go all in, He Folds. Quickly beat his dumb ass.

Can Beat that' date=' playing a $5 dollar 10 man tourny on SO, got to heads up, I doubled the binds and he called. flop comes 5,5,5 it gets checked out, 5 on the turn checked out, Ace on the Flop. with the best hand on the board. I go all in, He Folds. Quickly beat his dumb ass.[/quote'] That truly is a muppet:lol Nice one Rosco:clap

Can Beat that' date=' playing a $5 dollar 10 man tourny on SO, got to heads up, I doubled the binds and he called. flop comes 5,5,5 it gets checked out, 5 on the turn checked out, Ace on the Flop. with the best hand on the board. I go all in, He Folds. Quickly beat his dumb ass.[/quote'] :lol I was in a hand on So a few days ago where there was a full house on the board. Three of us in the pot, I went all-in, one called but the other folded:lol It's always worth a try.

Just thinking on this hand maybe the one with the J's thought his J high was beating the other bloke' date=' and the one with the 8 might have thought the other was trying to steal the pot by playing the board.i.e he might have had a card under 8.[/quote'] if he was trying to steal, then he was using $4+ to take down about 50c. and i think the guy with the jacks probably sussed him but he'd only just joined the table so he hadn't seen his previous play. if he had seen his play beforehand, which included going all-in on the river ($12+) with pocket 2's when there was no 2 on the board, and again a small pot in the middle to get called by a flush. when i joined the table he had $17, he lost it all with the first bluff then reloaded with $9. i think he was just on tilt to be honest, especially with the abuse he was getting from the other players.

if he was trying to steal, then he was using $4+ to take down about 50c. and i think the guy with the jacks probably sussed him but he'd only just joined the table so he hadn't seen his previous play. if he had seen his play beforehand, which included going all-in on the river ($12+) with pocket 2's when there was no 2 on the board, and again a small pot in the middle to get called by a flush. when i joined the table he had $17, he lost it all with the first bluff then reloaded with $9. i think he was just on tilt to be honest, especially with the abuse he was getting from the other players.
Yes a fair explanation and it does look like tilt.:D Amazing how many people start to play poker and risk there own(alledgedly)hard earned cash without basic knowledge.

Re: confused hungarian tried to post an image but obviously need to practice. again 5c-10c 5 man, no-raise and 4 people see the flop. i had 9 3 in big blind and the flop comes 3 3 3 :loon and the small blind bets $2.30, i called of course, then we both checked the turn and i bet $3 on the river which he called. dont know what he had because he mucked. not hungarian this time but a bit of an overbet for 40c in the pot. a dream flop coupled with someone who just doesn't like money apparently. i love em.

tried to post an image but obviously need to practice.
Firstly, make sure you save your image as a JPG file rather an BMP as BMP's are too big to host. JPG's are a tiny fraction of the size, but the resolution looks pretty much the same. Next, go to the ImageShack website and click on Browse to find the file. Then click the Host button. Once that is done, you will get a few links displayed. Copy the first one for forums and paste it into here. And that's it. Enjoy. :ok

tried to post an image but obviously need to practice. again 5c-10c 5 man, no-raise and 4 people see the flop. i had 9 3 in big blind and the flop comes 3 3 3 :loon and the small blind bets $2.30, i called of course, then we both checked the turn and i bet $3 on the river which he called. dont know what he had because he mucked. not hungarian this time but a bit of an overbet for 40c in the pot. a dream flop coupled with someone who just doesn't like money apparently. i love em.
At a guess he either had an A or was limping in with a pocket pair. First quads I ever flopped my opponent had limped with pocket As, I was BB with x6, flop came 666. He went all-in with nut-fullhouse. Unlucky:dude

:lol I was in a hand on So a few days ago where there was a full house on the board. Three of us in the pot, I went all-in, one called but the other folded:lol It's always worth a try.
Not always bad to fold in that situation, if I had a dollar for the number of times I've thought "you don't get my money that easily" and called (normally all-in) and the little chit has had the 4th or a higher pair I'd have 4 dollars by now- You don't catch me out three times!:$

Firstly' date=' make sure you save your image as a JPG file rather an BMP as BMP's are too big to host. JPG's are a tiny fraction of the size, but the resolution looks pretty much the same. Next, go to the ImageShack website and click on Browse to find the file. Then click the Host button. Once that is done, you will get a few links displayed. Copy the first one for forums and paste it into here. And that's it. Enjoy. :ok[/quote'] thanks:ok i'll try it out