Sporting Odds Site

daftpegasus

Sporting Odds - Beyond a joke! I'm sorry I had to post this, I know we've had regular contact with Joe Legge who appears to be doing his best for us and there are signs the place is improving. But.... Tonight I was playing an STT, we get down to the last four after nearly an hour, all of a sudden the game window closes down and I get a message saying the software will restart in 5 seconds. Only it doesn't, it pops a message up saying the poker room has been closed for an upgrade and will be opened at 1PM GMT!!:@:@:@:@:@ Not good enough! Merged threads :)

Re: Sporting Odds Site doesn't do anything for customer confidence that's for sure. You'd think that they would stop any new games from starting and wait for currently playing ones to finish before they did this. At the very least they could email out to people to say it was going to happen. very very poor.

Re: Sporting Odds Site Just checked my SO account and there's $10 more than I had before the STT yesterday. So either SO refunded my $5 buy in and gave me $10 as a gesture (without me even asking) or I came 2nd whilst sat-out. Either is fine with me:)