Betfair ACE WSOP

Deathmask

Re: Betfair ACE WSOP Hmmm ...... looks like it's a series of 4 qualifiers ...... top 3 in each win prizes - 1st is 3000 Krona, 2nd and 3rd get a subscription to the magazine!!! (So for those of us not speaking Danish, we're effectively playing for 1 prize - though I'm sure we can find a Danish friend to give the subscription to if we win it). I presume first place in the final is a $15,000 WSOP seat? Great prize, but not sure how much trouble you'll have claiming the prize if you win it and they then discover you're not Danish and don't speak Danish (when the mag interview their prize winner!!!) So don't think I'm going to bother..........

Re: Betfair ACE WSOP

Hmmm ...... looks like it's a series of 4 qualifiers ...... top 3 in each win prizes - 1st is 3000 Krona, 2nd and 3rd get a subscription to the magazine!!! (So for those of us not speaking Danish, we're effectively playing for 1 prize - though I'm sure we can find a Danish friend to give the subscription to if we win it).
Do we have any great Danes with us??? :unsure :unsure :unsure I'm sure there is someone... it's on the tip of my toungue... :unsure :unsure :unsure

Re: Betfair ACE WSOP

Hmmm ...... looks like it's a series of 4 qualifiers ...... top 3 in each win prizes - 1st is 3000 Krona, 2nd and 3rd get a subscription to the magazine!!! (So for those of us not speaking Danish, we're effectively playing for 1 prize - though I'm sure we can find a Danish friend to give the subscription to if we win it). I presume first place in the final is a $15,000 WSOP seat? Great prize, but not sure how much trouble you'll have claiming the prize if you win it and they then discover you're not Danish and don't speak Danish (when the mag interview their prize winner!!!) So don't think I'm going to bother..........
Ummm...couple of questions.....First,regarding first prize....what the hell are you supposed to do with 3000 Tubs of Margarine????? :unsure and a question for PENELOPEYS, if I win a Subscription, how much would you charge to come over to mine once a month??..................................... and could you translate the Magazine while here??:ok