**Poker Wednesday 15th March**

GaF

**Poker Wednesday 15th March**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL League Leg 5

Re: **Poker Wednesday 15th March** There's a $500 freeroll at Interwetten tonight too. 21.00 CET (8pm?). Don't know how many are in as I've not downloaded IWPoker yet. Also, it appears to be the same 'room' as Europoker but I can't find if there are any restrictions on getting your cash out should you win. I wouldn't have thought so as this is a one-off freeroll.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 15th March** I'm playing in the WSOP weekly final on laddies tonight - qualified for it last night. Entry is $750 + $50 with 1 in 20 winning this: $12,500 in WSOP Event buy-in’s $1,500 NL HE warm-up event on Tue 25th July $10,000 Main Event commencing on Fri 28th July $1,000 Consolation event on Thu 3rd Aug, if you do not make the last 1,400 in the Main Event or $1,000 cash if you finish 1,399th or lower, but outside the money. $2,500 Travel and expenses allowance Paid into your account within 7 days of package being won. $3,000 of free accommodation for two at the Rio 14 nights 22nd July to Sat 5th August Extended to 12th August if you reach the last 600 in the Main Event Additional Ladbrokes Hospitality in Vegas including Welcome Party Now that is a tasty prize :tongue2

Re: **Poker Wednesday 15th March** Yeah I only had about 8* big blind left so had to make a move with them due to go up again in another 2mins, thought I'd got lucky till the river :( Thanks for all the good luck lads - wasn't enough though :lol Went out in 32nd place, didn't pick up many good hands and to be honest I could probably have played the marginal hands I picked up better. There will be plenty of other opportunities though :dude