new and lost HELP

scottsgal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: new and lost HELP arrrggg fookinghell my eyes................there burning wheres my shades. Thats better,fcuking hell I thought it was the early 90's then with rave do's and acid pills everywhere. Can we knock the weird colours and BOLD on the head please. :welcome to PL scottsgal. To gain enter to General chat you must be 1-Fit as fcuk 2-Able to lick your own eyebrows clean 3-able to lick my eyebrows clean 4-post a nude/semi nude pic of yourself 5-If you cant do Number 4 then email me with the pic. able to do 1,2,3 and 5 you get a free membership to the V.I.P room

Re: new and lost HELP

arrrggg fookinghell my eyes................there burning wheres my shades. Thats better,fcuking hell I thought it was the early 90's then with rave do's and acid pills everywhere. Can we knock the weird colours and BOLD on the head please. :welcome to PL scottsgal. To gain enter to General chat you must be 1-Fit as fcuk 2-Able to lick your own eyebrows clean 3-able to lick my eyebrows clean 4-post a nude/semi nude pic of yourself 5-If you cant do Number 4 then email me with the pic. able to do 1,2,3 and 5 you get a free membership to the V.I.P room
(word of advice - you DONOT have to submit a picture of yourself, if it is requested !!! :lol
I did warn you scottsgal :rollin

Re: new and lost HELP

This must be the biggest welcome ever given a new member, I think that if Phil Ivey joined he would get less welcome posts :welcome from me as well, Scott will ban you from coming here if he has any sense.
Was thinking the same thing. Today's other newbie has only got 21 posts to 84 here... 85 now. What was his name again????

Re: new and lost HELP :notworthy wat can i say:notworthy ty ty ty ty omg i used those notes valiant gave me and i lasted the longest i have ever in a freeroll. i know its no biggy but i came 45th :clap :clap :clap :clap wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cheers ty :notworthy :notworthy :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana can u tell i'm happy :rollin :rollin :D :D :dude