NBA 11th

Right now, the only game that really sticks out to me is the Mavs -4.5 The Mavs have been in some sort of a funk over the past couple weeks...and Avery Johnson really lashed out at his guys the other day through the media after a close call @ home against Portland. The following game (also against Portland), Dallas went out and beat the Blazers by 17...but more importantly, Dallas got ahead of Portland early and didnt let them hang around. I think we're going to be a lot of the same from the Mavs against the Jazz. They appear (although my basis is only one game) to be recommitted to doing what made them the juggernaut they were in the first half of the season. Dallas should jump out on Utah early and make the Jazz play catchup from the beginning. Im surprised to see that the line is only 4.5...I figured it would have been 6. I really like the Mavs to cover this one and probably win by 12-14 pts. Play: Dallas -4.5 1.5 units