The Evil Trixie

I have been doing this system for a while now on paper and results look promising so have decided to post here. I will be using a trixie bet, and only betting on away teams which are chosen using form from there last 8 games and the form from recent home and away games of respective teams. If there is a win I shall bank half winnings and bet half on the next bet, a loss and I start over again! Start bank = 100 Bet 1 Portsmouth v Man City 2.40 Brighton v Preston 2.00 Torquay v Peterborough 2.30 4 bets at 2 pts=8pts bet in bid to return 43.92 :hope

Re: The Evil Trixie A Terrible start, maybee not the best time to start as teams battling relegation are raising there games, but I will carry on. Portsmouth v Man City 2.40 :@ Brighton v Preston 2.00 :@ Torquay v Peterborough 2.30 :@ Bets = 1 Staked = 8 Returned = 0 P/L = -8

Re: The Evil Trixie Some teams that qualify for midweek, as this looks to be a risky strategy im starting my betting at a 4pt trixie so i dont go bankrupt too soon and i can drag this on a bit longer:cry Bet 2 Rotherham v Oldham 2.40 Rochdale v Grimbsby 2.30 Southport v Hereford 1.61 4 bets at 1 pts=4pts bet in bid to return 18.03:hope