• 19:45 Full Tilt WSOP Giveaway
    • 19:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 00:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll
    • 01:00 Dream Poker $1000 Depositors Freeroll
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1 Rebuy
    • 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Giveaway

Re: **Poker Friday 10th March** :rollin :rollin :rollin Played the first hour of the dream freeroll. Started off REALLY well (top 20). Left to go to Stanleys - It was full. :( :wall Got back there were 35 left and I was last. Currently 10th out of 17th!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Friday 10th March** lost my internet connection till half an hour ago.:@ i haven't been able to play anything all day:cry but it's back at last, and i've managed to register for the will hill freeroll in time for the first time ever. :) And i'd also be making up for lost time if this insomniac 2 year old girl would let me.:tongue2

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 10th March**

:lol :lol :lol Finished 2nd for $195 :cow :cow :cow
Quality, well done mate:clap :clap :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 10th March** WOW Where do i start ? Played the SO $10 tourny this morning and managed 7th for just over $70 Half hour on cash tables on P4E and ended up $20 up Qualified for MKOP weekly final Three BlueSquare $10 STT's ended 6th 1st 1st PNL 4th for just over $250 and in between all these i even managed to put a coat of paint on the b athroom so even the missus is happy ! On a more serious note i have been struggling a bit over last couple of months,partly i think to taking to much in from SuperSystem2 so today has been a great morale booster:nana :nana