PL Raceday V Has Been Announced

Valiant23

For the guys who rarely or never venture into the gates of hell that is General Chat.;)

Ok, York May 19th will be PL Race Day V! :loon :cow :loon So, if you're interested in coming, reply like below: Name: Paul Ross Definite/Maybe: Definite Staying Over: Yup Alriiiiiiiiiiiight. :nana :cow
Full thread here page 86 onwards. I hope that PuntersLounge reigning freeroll champ can drag himself that far, along with a certain Sun Poker finalist.;)

Re: PL Raceday V Has Been Announced FFS!!!!!!!!!!! If i fell in a barrel of Tit's i'd come out suckng me Thumb :eyes I'm in France 13th to 20th May so thats me out :cry :cry Looks like i'm gonna be on the "Reading about it" shift again :wall Have a great one people and maybe next time for me :cheers

Re: PL Raceday V Has Been Announced

Yeah the three events are gambling' date=' drinking and talking shite. Beware, we have some superb all-rounders![/quote'] hehe well i think ive got 1 of em nailed already, seriously though i take it its horse racing

Re: PL Raceday V Has Been Announced I would hope to be able to make this and, if it's allowed, bring the mrs. Slight early warning however, whilst I can usually be persuaded to have too much to drink we usually go racing for the racing ! I will post on the other thread when definite plans known. :ok

we usually go racing for the racing
na we get shit faced chat up some rich totty and maybe lump on Fitzgerald in the last;) Ive been on 3 PL days out and in all that time I think Ive seen 1 horse:lol

na we get shit faced chat up some rich totty and maybe lump on Fitzgerald in the last;) Ive been on 3 PL days out and in all that time I think Ive seen 1 horse:lol
You'll have a problem lumping on Fitzgerald this time, unless he loses 2 stone and about a foot in height and takes up flat racing :rollin ;)

ah if thats the case i may be interested cos i know feck all about horses, except they have huge.....:spank :spank