New Zealand v West Indies,1st Test

Tip Detail
SportCricket
EventNZ v WI - 1st Test
SelectionLay NZ (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date13/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 1.70 (Lay)
ReasoningNew Zealand v West Indies,1st Test, Auckland The match is set to be played at 'Eden Park' on a 'drop in pitch' the type of which have progressed from the earlier seamers paradise. They now tend to offer something for the bowlers before flattening out somewhat. NZ are taking the opportunity to test some of the more younger players in this series against supposed inferior opposition the likes of Peter Fulton, Hamish Marshall and James Franklin all in the squad amongst others. NZ won the odi series convincingly 4-1 but the performances of the WI side improved with each match. But NZ do hold a very good record against the touring side. Windies are looking at this series as a turning point for their future progress. They are upset by the way they have written off by the local media and have talked of a new found hunger in the dressing room. Any side with Lara, Chanderpaul Sarwan and Gayle do stand a good chance of getting something from the game, the Windies bowling attack seems pretty lightweight. Odds of around 7 for the straight Indies win I think they may be good for a trade on the exchanges during the course of the game but for this tipping format I will lay NZ for the whole game.
Marie T

Re: New Zealand v West Indies,1st Test

Tip Detail
SportCricket
EventSouth Africa v Australia 4 ODI
SelectionAustralia
Strength10/10
Date10/03/2006
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningFriday 10 March 2006 - 12:30 Win here for the tourists sets up the 5 match series nicely to go to a decider. Symonds looks set to play as he has overcome his injury which is a big boost for the Australians not just for his bowling/batting/fielding but also in the general confidence of the side. Kallis has a chance to play for the South Africans but I'm unsure if they will risk him as its been some time since he has played. Brett Lee finally hit some form in the last ODI win for the Australians, odds are short for what I consider an even contest but I think the Australians will do it.
Marie T