NBA 8th

Utah -3 League: 19-38-3 (Av. loss 6.0) away 4- dog, no rest off a 10+ ats loss as any home fav. [Min] 2-11-1 (Av. loss 9.9) if opp was last a 5+ fav. The 'Wolves arae just 2-8 ats in their last 10 on the road...They are 8-19 SU away all season, but 5 of the wins came in a row in December!! Since then they are 3-15 SU with an av. loss of 9.3! (The wins were @ Houston without Yao, @ NY who are rubbish!, @ Phoenix when they shot 56.9% and still only won by 2!) I know Utah aren't playing all that well themselves right now, but they won the last meeting @ Minni 94-80...and Minni just got beaten at home by Houston without McGrady, which does say alot. Also like both the Warriors and Lakers if they go off as favs, but I doubt that they will. Also a pretty strong lean on the Philli/Boston under...No great angles or situations, I just think the line is too high. (212.5) The last meeting was 124-125, but in OT...It was just 101-101 at the end of regulation. Philli have gone under this amount in 21 of their last 25 on the road, and Boston would be 4-26 under this number all season at home. (that is excluding OT games) Boston have played 6 of their last 8 on the road which has under-valued their D, which allows just 95.8 ppg at home. Now, admittedly the first meeting @ Boston this season was 110-103, but their were 72 FT's in that game!...roughly 16 more than these teams would usually average. I might just wait and see what the line does. :ok

Re: NBA 8th Just one for me today. Still cranky. SAC/MIL under 198.5 Under is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings. Under is 12-3 in MIL last 15 home games. SAC coming off very strong win against NJ, MIL on losing streak. MIL 17-12 at home. 10-20 away SAC outpoints MIL at every starting position. OK, maybe Redd over Martin :D I think if he wants to, RON RON can shut Redd down and certainly make it a tough night for him. 1.5 units @ 1.90 Btw, Ming is overrated, not because he is a "bad" player but he is an embarrassing starting All Star. 7'5 and averages barely 10 rebounds... :lol Still he gave me a :spank yesterday.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.