2K freeroll tonight

robilaruk

Re: 2K freeroll tonight Just gone in 7th for $100 :D. Still mad though, Knew guy was stealing. Was on SB and he was just before. He raised, I reraised him with my AQ. He called, showed 78 and caught 7 :eyes. Still. great result :loon. I was 19/20 with less than BB, and then 3/16 25 minutes later :beer. Oh, and I downloaded this site hour before the game :ok. Cheers for support guys.

Re: 2K freeroll tonight

I've never seen so many Bristolians in one tourney in all my life It'll be like playing a local league, never mind a pl one (we talk Bristolian mind, its not quite as impenatrable as hungarian- usually)
Hey Pokerose, are you from Bristol? The reason they are so many Bristolians in the game tonight is that they are all part of a local poker group I run in my spare time: http://poker.meetup.com/321/ If you, or anyone else reading is in the area, join up! :D Edit: Tourneys just finishing, our Bristol boys made 5 out of the last 10, 3 out of the last 5, and both the top 2 :) Mind you, I suppose we did make up almost 20% of the tourney total!

Hey Pokerose' date=' are you from Bristol? The reason they are so many Bristolians in the game tonight is that they are all part of a local poker group I run in my spare time: http://poker.meetup.com/321/ If you, or anyone else reading is in the area, join up! :D Edit: Tourneys just finishing, our Bristol boys made 5 out of the last 10, 3 out of the last 5, and both the top 2 :) Mind you, I suppose we did make up almost 20% of the tourney total!
Hope they were PROPER RED Brizzle boys and not that blue crap ;) WP your lot tho :clap

I have looked at that site, yeah. Well done on those placings. You know, if you're that good, maybe I'll just stick to easy cash tables on the net thx, haven't got much cash to chuck around:unsure.
Thanks :D We have games from as little as £2 buy-in, though most games hover around the £20 mark (almost all our games are freezeouts, though the £2 one would probably be a limited rebuy). For me at least, online is a lot of fun, but nothing beats the thrill of playing live.