• 19:30 Stan James Pokerzone WPT Added
    • 19:45 Betfair Ladies Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League Rd 3
    • 20:00 Poker.co.uk Guerilla Poker
    • 23:30 & 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas
    • 00:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway
    • 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** Seen you on the final table (your Telepe?) on PNL but didn't stay up to watch it all. Did you get anything for third? They said on PNL that only one prize was up for grabs. They switched to "my" table 2 mins after I had been knocked out :@

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th March** Unlucky last night Telepe. I watched the tournament til the end when I got knocked out and thought you played extremely well. I also watched the coverage on PNL - glad they cut away from the MTT just before I made a donkey move: bluffing off 3/4 of my stack with 4 high against the table captain! You got a bit unlucky that the eventual winner limped UTG with AQ 4-handed when you had QT in the BB and the flop was Q high. He was limping in with all kinds of trash and you might have raised preflop from the BB for info. In your situation I think you should have folded when he reraised you on the flop. No point losing more than the BB and a probe bet out of position. Nevertheless, you played a good game and the last hand AQ V 55 really played itself. Better luck next time.